Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I once bought a bunch of 4s Flict Arma units for fodders and didn't lock them.
    Some days alter I decided to desynthesize weapons and units that were eating up my storage space. It easy to guess what happened to those flict arma fodders.

Once sold a gal tmg and didn't realize until it was too late. I guess the rng felt bad for me since I had two more drop back to back soon after.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Yesterday, I was cleaning my character storage and ended up discarding 99 Extreme passes. Oops.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Once sold a gal tmg and didn't realize until it was too late. I guess the rng felt bad for me since I had two more drop back to back soon after.
    If you accidentally sold your TMGs, can't you just use the buyback option? Unless you learned long after the fact that is...?

In my case, I realized I went and desynthesized my Nox Shooter-NT, which at the time was my better upgraded dark element rifle until the collection files gave me my 13*. I ended up getting 3 more Nox Shooters later on; not that it mattered since I got the dark Gal rifle from my collection file already. lol
    Last edited by Tyreek; Oct 11, 2016 at 05:48 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Yeah, by the time I realized, I'd already changed blocks once, which reset my buyback list.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

I desynthesized my Coat Doublis... A few months later its my canon weapon... And it looks like I cant buy a new one ... OTL

The dumbest thing I ever did was accidentally selling a 5-slotted Guld Milla for 45,000 instead of 45,000,000; this was a long time ago when the potential of Guld Milla was un-nerfed (Celestial Bullet) and S-Roll-Infinite-Fire-GuHu and OP-Shunka-BrHu were king(s).

Some lucky dude bought the G.M. and ever since then, I always double check to make sure the numbers are in the right digit-place.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    The dumbest thing I ever did was accidentally selling a 5-slotted Guld Milla for 45,000 instead of 45,000,000; this was a long time ago when the potential of Guld Milla was un-nerfed (Celestial Bullet) and S-Roll-Infinite-Fire-GuHu and OP-Shunka-BrHu were king(s).

Some lucky dude bought the G.M. and ever since then, I always double check to make sure the numbers are in the right digit-place.
    Ouch I would be mad as hell if I lost that much

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post

I did the same thing with Quna's hair, though only by a factor of 10; It was running 23million, and I stuck it up for 2.3million. I realized almost right away, but by the time I tried to pull it off my shop, it had already sold.

the dumbest thing i ever did is buying 110 Satos for 2,5-3 mil each