Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    it's incredible how people feel so sad that this 1 year long gear is getting replaced soon.
    I think everybody was waiting for 14s for Austere remplacement, another 13s CF it's a bit disappointed
    But we can't say nothing atm, like Loveless62 i'm very curious to see what Sega will do!
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

That was more of a response to all the people in general who keep praying that the new weapon series doesn't surpass austere weapons. Or saiki units for that matter, it's incredible how people feel so sad that this 1 year long gear is getting replaced soon.
    the same feeling you get when pso2 shuts down and you realize (you should) that none of your stuff is being carried over/work put/emotional attachment etc is what most people feel now if Austere falls out of power.

but this is an MMO, this is EXPECTED to happen

Hey, stop trying to replace austere and saiki units already XD

it's incredible how people feel so sad that this 1 year long gear is getting replaced soon.
    Remember PSO2 is supposed to be super ultra casual online RPG, everyone who playing the game is either honorable students that hit the book at least 23 hours a day, or a empoyee of the month for a year straight that work 25 hours a day, they don't have much time to grind for another set of weapon and units.
    Of course they'll get sad that something they worked so hard to obtain going to be outclassed, though it's a given since it's online game that still receive updates from time to time, after all.

Like said before, you would think Austere would be outdone by 14s. With all the work you have to do to get one if you are not so fortunate with PD and everything, seems a bit suckish that it may potentially be outdone by a simple collection sheet. Even if the rates on the sheet sucks, it is still significantly less work than making a 60 element Austere. However, SEGA did say that Austere units aren't going anywhere so who knows, they might do something to make Austere still worth it.

Austere has been around for a while and I don't mind it being outdone potentially, I just wish the Gix series looked a little nicer, feels really flat in design versus Austere's design but that is just my opinion. Others may like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    seems a bit suckish that it may potentially be outdone by a simple collection sheet.
    Well remember the time when Ares is not stone-tradeable and few *13 can be traded by stones and CM?
    Collection sheet is the future we choose, and then again each sheet has expiration date so there's still at least some exclusivity to it.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Well remember the time when Ares is not stone-tradeable and few *13 can be traded by stones and CM?
    Collection sheet is the future we choose, and then again each sheet has expiration date so there's still at least some exclusivity to it.
    Yeah, this is true, eventually the sheet will end and Ult Amd will be RNG like everything else. I was mostly just saying how some feel with Gix being how it is and why I can understand it. I am honestly just curious what that series pot is more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Remember PSO2 is supposed to be super ultra casual online RPG, everyone who playing the game is either honorable students that hit the book at least 23 hours a day, or a empoyee of the month for a year straight that work 25 hours a day, they don't have much time to grind for another set of weapon and units.
    Of course they'll get sad that something they worked so hard to obtain going to be outclassed, though it's a given since it's online game that still receive updates from time to time, after all.
    Hmmm
    Super Ultra Casual Online RPG...

Compared to what?
    About every other game I've played has become far more casual in the last four years...

This is the only game i know where in order for players to make money, they spend $100 to make 20 characters and have some remaining AC so they can run the same TACOs across all 20 of them for 40 million meseta every week. In fact there are players who will run two accounts on two machines and combine as much as possible and double-dip on single-run events on a ship..

...and that is pretty damned hard-core that it reminds me of Lineage 2 and Everquest 1.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Hmmm

Compared to what?
    About every other game I've played has become far more casual in the last four years...

This is the only game i know where in order for players to make money, they spend $100 to make 20 characters and have some remaining AC so they can run the same TACOs across all 20 of them for 40 million meseta every week. In fact there are players who will run two accounts on two machines and combine as much as possible and double-dip on single-run events on a ship..

...and that is pretty damned hard-core that it reminds me of Lineage 2 and Everquest 1.
    Both those scenarios seem pretty ridiculous and like a waste of time. I've been able to do everything with two characters just fine? That seems like it's just doing a ton of extra work in the game, because you feel like it.
    Last edited by Zysets; Oct 14, 2016 at 01:54 AM.

Hmmm

Compared to what?

Those people are morons, TACOs are just spare change.

Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API