Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Players hate having limits on their characters.
    In order to break these limits they make new characters.
    Some players spend $100 every 2 weeks on a scratch and then sell for Meseta.

Other players are smart and just get more characters and make the money due to their existence.
    ...And of course if Limits weren't possible to break, SEGA wouldn't make money from selling character slots for 500 AC each.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    Well I disagree. Having more characters makes accomplishing various things in-game exponentially easier when you have multiple characters, namely lambdagrinders, bingo rewards (triboosts, star gems, affix boosters, etc.), and storage. They're investments.
    We can just agree to disagree then. I personally don't think it's worth the $100 + time needed to cap 40 classes + gear all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    We can just agree to disagree then. I personally don't think it's worth the $100 + time needed to cap 40 classes + gear all of them.
    e?

just share gear between them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    e?

just share gear between them lol
    If someone's getting 20 characters, I doubt they'd all be the same TA tryhard TeBr. I personally would try to vary it up a little, since leveling the same two classes 20 times each sounds like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

eh of course it wont be 20 of the exact same class i mean just instead of each char has their own gear just use the same gear for similar classes if that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    If someone's getting 20 characters, I doubt they'd all be the same TA tryhard TeBr. I personally would try to vary it up a little, since leveling the same two classes 20 times each sounds like hell.
    -Share gear
    -use optimal tree builds
    -game has been out for years, no way you didnt have time to make 10+ character by now (or at least 5)
    -unless you dont work (w/e reason) or even tight nit uni student, you can figure out a way to scrunge up some cash for ac to buy more characters
    -if u feel the need to fashion every character up with expensive stuff, u doomed yourself
    since 2012 or 2013, $100's isnt really a loss but you know "muh leveling"
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 15, 2016 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    -Share gear
    I have 6 characters, 3 of them are melee and i don't like to share gear between them lol. Having to equip/unequip transfer every time i want to switch? yeah I'm too lazy for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I just give my similar alts hand-down units. Think my Summoner is wearing the Vibras units I made 3 years ago or soemthing.

e: I mean its not like it even matters much. As long as your alts have grinded units and a decent enough weapon it can take care of justabout everything you'd want an alt to do. You don't need to have em geared enough to do endgame raids or competitive TA unless you really want them to. Like I wanna say "can they clear Nab2 SH" is probably a high enough bar for an alt for TACOs.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Oct 15, 2016 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I have 6 characters, 3 of them are melee and i don't like to share gear between them lol. Having to equip/unequip transfer every time i want to switch? yeah I'm too lazy for that.
    150/9 (or w/e hp or pp hybrid set etc) for S/R/T atk, all you gotta do is unequip, throw them in storage, switch, go to class counter (or not) equip class set DONE. if your gonna let your laziness get the best of then by all means make a S/R/T set for each of your specified characters, gonna hurt your own pocket in the end.

i have max characters, i have absolutely no prob doing this and this includes sharing rings!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Peasant live a hard life.