Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast

Quite dumbfounded because for the first time TE smack is strong enough that it caused anga to resist
    today's anga seems love to do 3 resist at once, happened few times in our run

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    This will serve as my class-based sarcastic motivation/demotivation thank you post... (not aimed at you!)
    (oh this makes fun of me too)

Hunters
    Spoiler!
    A little late to the party, while not sure whether the Hunters you run around with are just outright bad or I misinterpreted your sarcasm, to be honest, if the Hunters know what they are doing, (assuming opposite side of the map = corner) running to a well-positioned corner instead of prolonging the fight in the middle of the area are sometimes better so the MPA in general (mainly non-Massive Hunter classes) don't have to deal with the lasers (unless people actually bother to destroy some of them). Random flinches are rather annoying sometimes for some classes.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im sorta loss for words, how is being a free player stopping you from getting these units or weapons? i can understand throwing away AQ stones but keeping only Ares (lol why) is just confusing. You essentially had an austere weapon right there, unit wise, wait till the raid next month

Gix is pretty meh the only useful ones honestly are the ones that require no hit and even then, it takes 25 seconds to reach Austere damage and beyond etc these weapons are good to tie you over and get people geared but definitely not something to main. Austere is still the preferable choice atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I fully grinded and max attributed an Austere weapon in 3-4 months as a Free player, just did every Falz EQ with a RDR, and did a few stages of XQ a week until I finished stage 70 for each. What does being a free player have to do with anything? Austere Units are still pretty good too, I feel like you just shot yourself in the foot.

As much as I love using TDs, I don't use them unless there's something worth using them on when playing on a MPA, no worries.
    It was basically because after 2 months of running 80% of the PD EQs, I hadn't seen a single Invade unit drop. Since I can't buy them without passes I'll just stick with Saiki (got lucky with bonus quests) and wait for better 12* units. Then, I only run daily orders and tacos on two of my characters since I can't really stand the 3rd (gu/ra - I'll probably repurpose this one later. They kind of overnerfed Gu imo). Throwing down 13~ million on an old type to +40 it just doesn't seem worth it to me when I can damn near make a rainbow set of NT for that cost (albeit weaker weapons). Plus, too lazy to farm flict or modulator then upslotting them for a better income..

At the moment I'm maining Su/Br and using her to gear up my Fi/Hu, so weapon type doesn't really matter. Level 120 / 60 Light / full candy box pets do so much damage that losing out on a 30 ele Austere that would have been banked for a while wasn't a big loss. At this point it's basically wait and see where the gear goes (NT orbit? where is this going to land on the power scale...) and just kind of derp around as Su/Br in the meantime (and keep collecting more +35 NTs for affix transfer). Plus, now I don't have to worry about waking up at weird hours for an EQ.

On the subject of the Su/Br, I figured this was just a 'leech' class after reading all the shit talk about it (though a lot of it was from back around February? when it was released). I was curious enough to run the parser for a few days and was completely surprised (It's a great tool to use for self improvement, sad that people used it to belittle others). In Ult Amduscia out of about 15~ runs I topped all of them except two. I even did an all Jinga test run (the worst dps pet afaik) and ended up 1st at 17% of the MPAs damage (a 7:26 run). The two times I came in 2nd I was bested by the other AoE monster of this game... the Fo/Te, granted those were before Anga had any resistances and I was behind by less than 1%. On the other hand, I don't yet know how to do well on a fight like PD with the class.. pet resetting every time a part breaks kills dps.

Jinga run breakdown:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by ohpz; Nov 2, 2016 at 08:50 PM.

SU/BR wasnt a leech combo (at the time of release, SU was considered a leech class but with todays updates not so much anymore if you know what your doing outside Melon tosses) but todays main thing is to have at least 3x Melon and Torim (aero w/e) and one other i dont remember. if the user knows how to play SU properly then it can be up there in the top players list.

i still hate SU though bbbbb

Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    On the subject of the Su/Br, I figured this was just a 'leech' class after reading all the shit talk about it
    A lot of the early hate for SU (other than the aesthetic) was because the class was new. Everyone is leveling it, and no one has good gear for it. Also the pet selection wasn't as rounded as it is now. It was never a bad class, the same thing happened with Br and Bo for similar reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    but todays main thing is to have at least 3x Melon and Torim (aero w/e)
    Pretty sure you mean Maron, but it's such a pain to get multiple 3* Marons. :I At least there are easily obtainable decent candies for extra pets now. It always kinda sucked wanting to get an extra of a pet and then having to get useful parfaits and rolls for it.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 3, 2016 at 12:18 AM.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    A lot of the early hate for SU (other than the aesthetic) was because the class was new. Everyone is leveling it, and no one has good gear for it. Also the pet selection wasn't as rounded as it is now. It was never a bad class, the same thing happened with Br and Bo for similar reasons.

Pretty sure you mean Maron, but it's such a pain to get multiple 3* Marons. :I At least there are easily obtainable decent candies for extra pets now. It always kinda sucked wanting to get an extra of a pet and then having to get useful parfaits and rolls for it.
    If they ever add Maron or his evolution to a collection file in the future, I'll be sure to take advantage of that. Using one 13* Maron at the moment and the poor creature is always knocked out. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    If they ever add Maron or his evolution to a collection file in the future, I'll be sure to take advantage of that. Using one 13* Maron at the moment and the poor creature is always knocked out. :P
    I don't even have a 13* Maron. They never drops for me in EQs and no one wants to do Ultimate forest. >:I

If you don't have a 13* Maron, work with a 12* if you can find one until them.
    At least its far better than nothing.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

so what the point for other pet? only see maron and aero in ul :/

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    so what the point for other pet? only see maron and aero in ul :/
    Wanda/Jinga/Viola are actually very good pets. Worst SINGLE target DPS, but their wide AoE coupled with their tankiness make them very good for mobbing, especially if you can't marron nuke
    Popple/Cery kinda serves the same purpose, with the added utility of its high normal PP recovery, a gravity grenade ripoff to help group up enemies, and Curse PA for debuffing bosses to make them less dangerous. A good SU should always have a popple and use it from time to time just for these
    Melon in screwed since Marron can do everything Melon can do, but better,(except being able to mob better thanks to repeated explosions.) Still a decent pet, but we all know what happens when you have an outright better version...
    Synchro can be very decent, but both the you and the pet are often very vulnerable, which is definitely a very bad thing in Ult. Still a nice bossing pet that finds use in a few situations where Aero and Marron have a bit of trouble. Additionally having a bind effect on one of his PAs make it good for utility.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 3, 2016 at 05:38 AM.