Default My screen keep rotating.......slowly

When I move my mouse too fast to any direction, my screen will constantly, but slowly rotating to that direction. I don't think this is a problem from my setup but I think its a problem with the game setting itself. This is so troublesome when I am using weak-bullet.

Disable DPI scalling.

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Disable DPI scalling.
    How can you do this on Windows 10? I have this same issue and it's extremely annoying
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunz2345 View Post
    How can you do this on Windows 10? I have this same issue and it's extremely annoying
    I don't use Win10 myself, but assuming that they don't change too much stuff you can find it under compatibility tab on property menu.

I don't use Win10 myself, but assuming that they don't change too much stuff you can find it under compatibility tab on property menu.
    Do you do this with the PSO2 Tweaker program or go to the main directory of the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder and do it with the official launcher?
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Do you do this with the PSO2 Tweaker program or go to the main directory of the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder and do it with the official launcher?
    Depending on what you use, apply the changes into which shortcut you use.

I did it with PSO2 Tweaker, and the problem is fixed, but now, I get a new one problem:

http://imgur.com/a/u5Ha9

http://imgur.com/a/4eXER

Everything seems a lot "smaller" now such as the little boxes that pop up when NPC characters talk, or even regular characters such as myself. The main menu boxes are small too, and same thing on the ship select screen. Messing with the Text size in the PSO2 Options of Tweaker doesn't fix it, and my current resolution for PSO2 is 1920x1080, which is the same screen resolution as my actual PC. How can I fix this if it's possible?
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

You mean, UI size is too small for you? If so it can be easly "fixed" by editing config file yourself, here's how:

Go to [MyDocuments]/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/
    Locate file "user.pso2", open with notepad/notepad++ or any other text editing program you want to use.

CTRL+F to find this line "InterfaceSize"
    The portion of that section will look like these:
    Code:
            },
            Screen = {
                InterfaceSize = 2,
                MaxScale = 1,
                PreferredScale = 1.4,
                ReferenceResolution = {
                    Y = 1080,
                    X = 1920,
                },
    Change X and Y value, match with your screen resoluton for best result (crisp text size and UI display) however, change it into greater to make UI size smaller (for the sake of making everthing smaller so that you can see what's happening better), or smaller than your screen resolution to make everything look bigger.
    While editing, make sure that you don't "accidentally" delete any symbol in there otherwise it'll break.

After changing stuff around, save and try to run the game to see the difference yourself.
    Last edited by wefwq; Nov 3, 2016 at 05:39 AM.

You mean, UI size is too small for you? If so it can be easly "fixed" by editing config file yourself, here's how:

Go to [MyDocuments]/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/
    Locate file "user.pso2", open with notepad/notepad++ or any other text editing program you want to use.

CTRL+F to find this line "InterfaceSize"
    The portion of that section will look like these:
    Code:
            },
            Screen = {
                InterfaceSize = 2,
                MaxScale = 1,
                PreferredScale = 1.4,
                ReferenceResolution = {
                    Y = 1080,
                    X = 1920,
                },
    Change X and Y value, match with your screen resoluton for best result (crisp text size and UI display) however, change it into greater to make UI size smaller (for the sake of making everthing smaller so that you can see what's happening better), or smaller than your screen resolution to make everything look bigger.
    While editing, make sure that you don't "accidentally" delete any symbol in there otherwise it'll break.

After changing stuff around, save and try to run the game to see the difference yourself.
    Didn't fix the problem :/ putting Y and X to 1920x1080 and even in the PSO2 options of Tweaker just makes the UI even smaller than before D:
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Didn't fix the problem :/ putting Y and X to 1920x1080 and even in the PSO2 options of Tweaker just makes the UI even smaller than before D:
    If you're using tweaker, try to change text size and save to see the change.
    Default (says "fits 1280 px across" on tweaker) should make UI display bigger if you game running at greater resolution.
    If it's run at 1080p of course the game will display UI at 1:1 size, you have to use smaller UI resolution to make text display bigger.

If you opt to edit the file yourself (for the sake maybe using custom UI resolution to your own liking):
    Make sure you're editing right section of the file, there's also screen resolution setting that also store resolution size similar with this one.
    Second, double check XY value, the file list Y and then X instead of standard XY. So you should put 1080 and 1920 instead of 1920 1080.
    Don't forget to check "InterfaceSize", "MaxScale" and "PreferredScale" value too, refer the value to my previous post as the game will ignore your changes if those thing is set to certain value instead.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by wefwq; Nov 6, 2016 at 06:45 AM.