Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Can't really seem to pass Heaven and Hell

Hi,
    I recently got back to playing PSO2 after some time away from it, just to find that I cant enter Any of the populated blocks because of the 704 error. After some googling, I realized I have to beat the new Training mission in order to enter those.

However, no matter how I try, I cant seem to take the 2nd stage of it. So my question is, is there any other way? Or any tactics that work? Cause I really am having issues with it.

75 classes with (prior to leave) decent gear:
    Ranger (Invade Canon +10 [Potential lvl 1], Refaise +10 [Potential lvl 3])
    Primarily used to Launcher.

75 classes with some gear
    Hunter
    Braver (Gen Oboroyo +10, Nox Lexio +30 [Potential lvl 2])
    Force

Rest is meh.
    Armor is Ideal Set.

I die like a fly.

Non the less. Is it pointless for me to continue playing? Cause there is really no one at all to play with on other blocks....

//Kind regards.

You need to try harder.

Them choosing floors 1 thru 5 was already a generous prerequisite compared to the later floors.

Watch playthrough of other people's playthrough of those stage to get an idea on what they do?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

You have Braver and Hunter leveled to 75. Br/Hu pretty much autopasses this set.

Upload a video of your attempts. Focused feedback is easier when we can see exactly what you're doing wrong.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Yes, BRHu, with Katana Mortal Kombat makes even floors 5-10 a breeze if your gear is a least somewhat decent. Just make sure you cool it down before straning each floor. And if its out and floor is still not cleared, put Massive hunter on. Spam gurrent tessen like its no tommorow
    If it still fails, check your build.

Just forget everything you know about fighting what you're fighting in Solo XQ; you just want maximum burst damage. BR/HU, Katana Combat for every stage is a legitimately viable strategy.

Also, you can check this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...and-Strategies

If you really can't let go of Launcher, buy L/L Non Weak Bonus and grind it to +20. This basically gives Launcher perma-WHA, which is about an ~1.82x increase to Launcher damage.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 8, 2016 at 02:53 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I do about 200-700k damage with divine launcher, about 4-11k with cosmos breaker, normally. but in this mission, I'm lucky to get 1k hits, same with one point. About 4-20k per hit on a week spot on normal bosses, but here, max 1k, and with katana, only about 20k per gurrent tessen.

Here is most of my build.
    Weapon:
    Armor:
    Braver Skills:
    Hunter Skills:
    Mag:

PS. cant really record myself playing, don't have the programs to do it.

It sounds like you're failing the stage orders and getting your weapons resisted. I believe the first one requires not taking damage, so just around around or use Katana Combat to get it done safely to deal full damage on the next stage.

I also recommend ditching s-atk ups on the hunter tree to get Automate Halfline and Massive Hunter instead. You'll practically never die with Automate if you have it. They requires 3 points in Guard Stance to spec into, but do not requires using Guard Stance to use. Some advanced players will use Automate-less trees for certain things, but having at least one tree with Automate is a must.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by KakuRoze View Post
    I do about 200-700k damage with divine launcher, about 4-11k with cosmos breaker, normally. but in this mission, I'm lucky to get 1k hits, same with one point. About 4-20k per hit on a week spot on normal bosses, but here, max 1k, and with katana, only about 20k per gurrent tessen.

Here is most of my build.
    Weapon:
    Armor:
    Braver Skills:
    Hunter Skills:
    Mag:

PS. cant really record myself playing, don't have the programs to do it.
    So many problems with this it is kinda funny.
    Alright first problem Katana is not max ele and I guess the pot is shit since all you did with the dumb thing is just +10 it. In short either get a better katana, like a live katana, and max it or max that one's ele.

Can't even tell what those units are or what their affixes are.

Braver skill tree is fine except for why did you put a point into invincibility frames for dodging instead of maxing Average S Charge?

Hunter on the other hand did you never ask for build help because blegh that is scary to think other players might be doing that as well. Since you seem to be bad at staying alive reset your whole tree and use This.

Mag that thing should've already reached lvl 200 satk long before you reached 75/75.

Also you better not be using your bow at all unless you are using kamikaze because your bow is worthless for r-atk focused PAs.