Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Leeked Necky CO list

Necky CO's have been translated:
    Kill yourself: Jump into the lava in V.Cave intill you die X3(Photon Drop)

This is worth it, right?: Spend over 1 million Meseta on a worthless item in the meseta treasure shop. Good items do not apply(3k exp ticket)

We need to make this look good for investors: Complete riding quests x 300(NEW ITEM5% RIDR booster)

At this point, an optional CO comes up.
    This is perfectly fine: Use 3 Necky Tower Defense Triggers(Reward: Orbit Gunslash)

That's not the optional CO.

This anime is great, no?!: Optional CO! Use the an anime character during quests x 69 (Reward: 1 x Grinder)

For that reason, and they have replaced Tea, Patty, Katori, Saga, Zeig, Eureka, Afin, Claris, and Matoi with anime characters till the end of the year. Their functions are removed. Each has a CO you can do to gain their partner card: Complete Riding Quests 1337 times

Go kill yourself! AGAIN!: While in Seabed Free Explore, get killed by a hazard by being pelt, zap, or squigiddy squiggiddy squuu'd by a trap entity

The reward for the last is just 100 exp
    You can repeat it every day
    PSO2 characters:
    Spoiler!

Co-leader of LunarBreak on PSO2 Ship2. PM if you wanna team/party up for EQs and UQs!

not really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    not really funny.
    Ditto

Short reply without even a prod
    PSO2 characters:
    Spoiler!

Co-leader of LunarBreak on PSO2 Ship2. PM if you wanna team/party up for EQs and UQs!

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

dude if youre going to shitpost at least put some effort into it. you gotta start out with something believable before working down to absurd

you basically blew it from "leeked" and it only got worse from there
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Choo choo! Next stop FKL!

Trust me, if you think this is just a "shitpost" and "attempting to be funny"

you're wrong.

...And no, Angstya, that was a play on words, it's common sense... I was trying to make it obvious from the get go it's not some troll post but a mockery...

There's actually, you know, some parody and commentary placed in this. Episode 4 is a joke and riding quests being constantly hanging rewards, getting extensions for it's now extraordinarily pointless colllection sheet, and this absurd denial where they can't just let a failed idea stay dead. Add in some dumb pay to win to this event and some god awful lobby music, which I might add, is gonna make me play the game muted when I bother to only do PSU NPC stuff, and k thx good job Episode 4.

Not to mention who the hell would make a collection sheet into December? I know you have to give some time but, excuse me if I am wrong, but isn't Episode 4's big bad boss raid EQ supposed to be in December? Are you really gonna cause trouble for your own, 'extremely important for impressing customers, investors, and CEOs at the end of the year' EQ because of some lame event thing? And I hope to god that lobby is not heading it's way all into December.

This is a mockery and I had to make a mockery of it :U

(also the anime character were prodded at because holy crap the e-code rate for them is insane. Stop trying to push characters no one who is still playing the game wants! I get it, you collect data on how often things are done but my god this is a sad way to try convince higher ups your ideas were good, especially dangling 13* was possible rewards over people's heads. This carrot on the stick shit needs to stop)
    Last edited by Starryeyedbunny; Nov 9, 2016 at 11:54 AM.
    PSO2 characters:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Starryeyedbunny View Post
    Trust me, if you think this is just a "shitpost" and "attempting to be funny"

you're wrong.

...And no, Angstya, that was a play on words, it's common sense... I was trying to make it obvious from the get go it's not some troll post but a mockery...

There's actually, you know, some parody and commentary placed in this. Episode 4 is a joke and riding quests being constantly hanging rewards, getting extensions for it's now extraordinarily pointless colllection sheet, and this absurd denial where they can't just let a failed idea stay dead. Add in some dumb pay to win to this event and some god awful lobby music, which I might add, is gonna make me play the game muted when I bother to only do PSU NPC stuff, and k thx good job Episode 4.

Not to mention who the hell would make a collection sheet into December? I know you have to give some time but, excuse me if I am wrong, but isn't Episode 4's big bad boss raid EQ supposed to be in December? Are you really gonna cause trouble for your own, 'extremely important for impressing customers, investors, and CEOs at the end of the year' EQ because of some lame event thing? And I hope to god that lobby is not heading it's way all into December.

This is a mockery and I had to make a mockery of it :U

(also the anime character were prodded at because holy crap the e-code rate for them is insane. Stop trying to push characters no one who is still playing the game wants! I get it, you collect data on how often things are done but my god this is a sad way to try convince higher ups your ideas were good, especially dangling 13* was possible rewards over people's heads. This carrot on the stick shit needs to stop)
    Your reason for doing it doesn't make it any less of a shitpost. I mean, if no one can figure out what your point is, don't you think you kinda failed at satire anyway?