Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

With a new level cap there is likely going to be new skills, so maybe something will be of use.

Is it me or you gain no reward of any sort from doing the Battle Arena thing? i saw the live playing, and it really looked like you gain no reward at all, so i'm just wondering if SEGA added some tidbits about it in their comments , because if not, well, it's definitly gonna die the next week it'll be implemented lol!, though i don't really care much about it, that would actually be good for me if you don't gain anything from it (well, maybe some titles rewards)

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Is it me or you gain no reward of any sort from doing the Battle Arena thing? i saw the live playing, and it really looked like you gain no reward at all, so i'm just wondering if SEGA added some tidbits about it in their comments , because if not, well, it's definitly gonna die the next week it'll be implemented lol!, though i don't really care much about it, that would actually be good for me if you don't gain anything from it (well, maybe some titles rewards)
    I'd prefer it had SG rewards, that would be really cool. Buuuut I doubt it.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Anything analyzed and stressed beyond belief leads to one real truth...
    PSO-2's endgame is more about fashion or spinning the affixing roulette-wheel.
    Its amazing how SEGA tries to show off a sense of community when this game is as far away from community as possible.

For me, this game is between "Great" and "Blows"
    At a point in the middle where I am sitting on a fence wondering which side I would end up on if some god picks me up and spins me like a bottle.
    Increasing the level-cap won't solve any of the major problems with this game..

PSO-2 is my go-to game if everything else I want to play is offline or has a problem.
    Its pretty much my back-up game.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Anything analyzed and stressed beyond belief leads to one real truth...
    PSO-2's endgame is more about fashion or spinning the affixing roulette-wheel.
    Its amazing how SEGA tries to show off a sense of community when this game is as far away from community as possible.

For me, this game is between "Great" and "Blows"
    At a point in the middle where I am sitting on a fence wondering which side I would end up on if some god picks me up and spins me like a bottle.
    Increasing the level-cap won't solve any of the major problems with this game..

PSO-2 is my go-to game if everything else I want to play is offline or has a problem.
    Its pretty much my back-up game.
    O... kay? So there's not a lot of endgame content. What's your point?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    You don't get your carrot bait because it's fun content :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    O... kay? So there's not a lot of endgame content. What's your point?
    Endgame content is kind of a big deal in games like this...

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You don't get your carrot bait because it's fun content :^)
    Some people like having tangable goals to work towards. There's nothing wrong with that. :/

Well, its not really a problem of no end game content or even a lack of it. Considering a lot of MMOs, PSO2 has a lot of end game content to do. The problem is more towards of a reason to do it. You can stand around and wait for EQs with collection sheets and get top of the line gear which makes doing anything else other then making money feel like a waste of time. They tried reviving old UQs and making challange mode interesting again but it all ended up the same way, too much effort for the reward. You can stand around for 2-3 hours and then do an EQ for a half an hour of just as good if not better gear. I feel the problem is the end game content they make is just too tedious and take too long for the reward compared to idling for EQs which makes the end game content pointless.

I think the PvP battle arena is a good idea as far as it seems focused more on fun then a tedious grind but if it doesn't have decent reward, even for losing, then its just going to become another tedious thing to do with little reason to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    They better reward the cap increase with a relevant difficulty that won't be just "increase stats lol"
    +5 levels is not enough to warrant adding a new difficulty. I would expect a new difficulty closer to level 90 or so.

As such, I think we will see some more incremental level cap increases after this one. The fact that they have finally given us a level cap increase after a long time means that Sega is ready for us to move on to new things. I just hope that there will actually be something new to it that would make the change meaningful. If all they do is boost our stats and enemy stats, I don't see why they should bother. Hopefully it will be more than just an excuse to add new weapons and armor.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

THESE FUCKING OUTFITS ARE TRASH. GARBAGE. ALL OF THEM.

Screw you, SEGA! I'm out!