Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    This looks much better than the old rising edge for just getting up quickly, so not as bad as you think.
    Looks interesting at least!
    I don't think it'd be bad, actually, depending on damage it could be incredibly good, since base Rising edge already has deceptively good aoe as is.
    I just don't think it'd be mechanically interesting at all. Guess it'd work well in tandem with sacrifice bite 0 though.

I like that that the two teams opposing each other are grouped into the standard Red vs Blue teams judging from the colors of the Battle Arena's starting point. Hope they include funny taunting actions for the release of the Battle Arena.

The map layout does look a bit strategic. Cover and vantage points for Ranged and some flanking opportunities for Melee.

It would be nice if Hunter weapons don't require timed Just Guards and instead, blocking for any period of time negates all damage. Player attack animations are really fast and you can't even move while blocking anyway. It would make fighting against Rifles and Rods a little more even especially since Rifles have obligatory reload animations and Rods need to charge.

It will have everything we ever dreamed of.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    It will have everything we ever dreamed of.
    Ugh, don't remind people of that travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    THIS

It just feels so wrong to struggle against new players, it's like the game doesn't acknowledge your strenght for what it is :/
    If you're struggling against new players,you dont have strength and you need to git gud or git out.

Holy shit, they're actually adding pvp to this game? I never thought I would see this.

I hope they do it correctly, unlike PSO where Force was king. Really curious to see how this plays out. I really hope it's balanced but not to the point where players who put in loads of time (and money) into the game are on the same level as those who don't.

Edit: just saw that the arena will be like c-mode, starting with nothing. I see why they did that, but I'm kinda disappointed.
    Last edited by Eternal255; Nov 21, 2016 at 04:34 PM.

I don't expect anything out of this.

A rule among online games..

"IF you want your game to be taken seriously, it must have PvP, otherwise who cares"

Also the red and blue team design and seeing the type of interface is very familiar to me. Its using the same system asked by esports to attempt their endorsement. Seems SEGA learned from Guild Wars 2 along with GexD and SBx, and maybe will try to implement the idea to work towards an esports endorsement.

One of the rules to endorsement is that your PvP must not be gear-based, and it must be independent from any PvE aspects of the game; maps must be uniform, and all servers must be dedicated servers, unless the host of a non-dedicated server is a third-party. Like all Esports-Endorsed games out there in existence...

Makes me wonder what the ZMS'es will think about this.
    Then again... it is "Japan Only" and currently in
    the online gaming PvP tournament circuit, Japan is pretty much the laughing stock of East.

I like what I saw so far. ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I'm excited it's like CM, something new instead of the bland base game.

I feel like it's too late, even if your gear does not carry there, a mode like this should be in from the start, adding it at this point just feels like random stuff they add for the sake of adding it. And instead of randomy party battle game this should have premade classes, but that would require some kind of balancing and NOPE lol