Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    PVP can fuck off. I don't and will never understand why westerners and Koreans are so obsessed with PVP. I hate it and if they make it like old CM where you have to play the mode to get stuff to improve your gear, then SEGA can go fuck themselves. I will never do PVP, I only tolerated CM because it wasn't PVP. This game does not need PVP. What it needs is an entire overhaul of all its systems, or what others would call a totally new game.
    You can lock your account and wait for PSO3 instead.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

well pso3 will have pvp too so he shouldn't play it

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

RAWRRRRRRG PVP DESTROY TEH NOOBS , EXPAND MY EGO, EXPAND MY EPEEN, EXPAND MY SUPERIORITY TESTOSTERONE FUELED GAME RAGE AND STUFF HRRRR MY DONG IS READY FOR PVP IN PSO2 BROS!!!!;;;
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Nov 22, 2016 at 02:16 PM.

My main thought is needs more AIS

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    While on that subject, I hope SEGA implement different PA and tech damage values on this new mode. Otherwise, certain class would become broken in this mode.
    From the looks of the trailer, players are most likely locked into only one PA for each weapon and said PA's (like the unique Rising Edge seen in the trailer) function differently from their PvE counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    U N L E S S they have an Overwatch thing going and you can swap classes to suit a situation.
    It looks like it might have slight Overwatch elements in the sense that you can swap weapons during the match. In the trailer, one player used Gathering to pick up a new weapon. Its still dictated by RnG but its nice that there is an option to swap weapons during a match but unlike in Overwatch where class changing is pretty quick and safe, in Battle Arena, getting a new weapon might expose you to being KO'd pretty easily (that is, unless the Gathering spots are in safe zones).

one PA per weapon ?...are they fucking kidding us

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Sounds fair if you ask me

One PA per weapon sounds limited but it really helps keep things under control and fair. Plus, how would multiple PA/Techs work? Would you just get a randomized palette, or would you be expected to organize everything in the middle of battle? Set it up beforehand?
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    From the looks of the trailer, players are most likely locked into only one PA for each weapon and said PA's (like the unique Rising Edge seen in the trailer) function differently from their PvE counterparts.
    Don't think that's correct. You can spot a Huney throwing several Nova strikes at some point(which seems to be the same old regular one), as well as Megids on top of the Foies.
    I'm more concerned by the fact that we saw nothing for assault rifles except basic shooting that doesn't flinch and doesn't seem that strong(edit: definitely not saying it should flinch, in fact please don't make it flinch... but at the moment Foie does seem like a much better option for ranged combat).

... plus two PAs isn't exactly an exciting amount either admittedly.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Nov 22, 2016 at 08:47 PM.

Hmm, having roughly two PAs for each weapon still sounds fair.

I would not want to arrange the PA palette myself during a match. A set default arrangement for the PA palette sounds more fair and likely since its not like two PAs is such a hassle especially with the 3-button layout now.

Not sure about Rifle PAs but Rifle users look like they still get access to auto-locking so there's that. Plus, travelling bullets are much brighter and longer in Battle Arena which I assume allows prediction of firing path and locating the point of firing easier for others.
    Last edited by loafhero; Nov 22, 2016 at 10:05 PM.