Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

chaotic, repetitive, tedious, and boring.

i'd rather perform riverstomp barefoot on a bed of lego bricks.
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

People will bitch about every new EQ like clockwork.

By the way, the only part of the fight I didn't get by the end was the giant nuke. I survived it the first time, but not the second. It seems to have something to do with the cubes but I'm not sure how it works.

On the other hand. Guys... I think Redran burst is going to be the single Target Torim spiral. My Redran is doing over 2k per hit with it at level 18. >_> Also, the personality on mine is increased damage based on how many enemies are around. That combined with its other PAs makes me think it's meant to be a mobbing pet.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that he's still just 10 element and I forgot to turn average stance on.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 21, 2016 at 07:00 AM.

Does Redoran drop elsewhere ? I WANT IT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM ! D:

@Kondibon : SO IT WAS YOU ! Ahem... Is it pretty ? Is it nice ? Is it powerful ? How did you name it ? ANSWER MEH !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

So if you happen to be dead during Phase 1's defeat it won't be counted on your results screen. If you happen to be dead during both...!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    By the way, the only part of the fight I didn't get by the end was the giant nuke. I survived it the first time, but not the second. It seems to have something to do with the cubes but I'm not sure how it works.

On the other hand. Guys... I think Redran burst is going to be the single Target Torim spiral. My Redran is doing over 2k per hit with it at level 18. >_> Also, the personality on mine is increased damage based on how many enemies are around. That combined with its other PAs makes me think it's meant to be a mobbing pet.
    The more cubes you smash the less damage you get it seems. The 2nd time damage is probably tripled as well? May still need to do a few dodge if your HP is not over 2000.

Also that personality sounds...Yamato, so I bet it loses effect on switch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Does Redoran drop elsewhere ? I WANT IT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM ! D:

@Kondibon : SO IT WAS YOU ! Ahem... Is it pretty ? Is it nice ? Is it powerful ? How did you name it ? ANSWER MEH !
    Pretty sure it only drops from Mother. And I have no idea how strong it's going to be for real until I get it to a higher level.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post

Also that personality sounds...Yamato, so I bet it loses effect on switch out.
    I don't see why it would reset. It doesn't build up, it just gets stronger based on how many enemies are around it. I still need to see the other personality.

EDIT: I'll do a full summary of its PAs in the Summoner thread when I get the last one. I have a pretty good idea of what the ones I have right now are for, but I wanna get the last one because I think it's the only REAL AoE based on the trailers.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 21, 2016 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    chaotic, tedious, and boring
    Unfortunately, what Agastya said. Very chaotic, tedious and confusing. Boring.
    I just did it for the first time, and on top of it being like that; it took us 59 minutes to clear it because I happened to enter the worst MPA I've ever been in.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

very interesting EQ, its up top with PD for me, love them both. i know its new and not everyone knows to destroy those 4 cores and drill into EFM like crazy but still i enjoyed it, way better than yamato.

as for the vortex of death, apparently your suppose to destroy all the cubes, bulky. i could be wrong tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I don't see why it would reset. It doesn't build up, it just gets stronger based on how many enemies are around it. I still need to see the other personality.
    I thought you meant the other personality which increase damage on X number of enemies it defeats. Excuse my eyes after such a flashy quest at 3am.