Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast
    Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

This whole thread is a load of shit, when I use Zanverse with my HuTe with Orbit Partisan in combination with Vol Graptor + Ragrants, I do top damage by default, this isn't even up for discussion.

Who the fuck needs math when you just plow through everything with Zanverse. You don't see me calculating the ideal angle for a door to be opened far enough for me to pass through it.

You guys are bad and you should feel bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    How am I supposed to see if I'm topping DPS with my HuFo Vol Graptor Ilbarta Combos? DansGame
    FeelsBadMan RIP Parser FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    of course but this is good, its just mud flinging everywhere!

This made me laugh because I feel like your super serious but sorta joking but mainly serious
    I don't think Te/Gu has been a "thing" since people doing gimmick PK tmg ilbartas on chain was a "thing". So basically never.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    I don't think Te/Gu has been a "thing" since people doing gimmick PK tmg ilbartas on chain was a "thing". So basically never.
    it was a thing (sorta) before the intro of Class bonuses happened but people try to make (again) obscure poor dps but "muh playstyle" classes a thing amongst everyone when reality is that this game is all about high DPS etc not gonna debate this right now because it'll derail from the other guys

apparently people still read Keilyns posts instead of scrolling over them too when its always a wall-o-text

TeGu was best ep3 Zanverser, but replaced by TeSu @ 1% higher. Only useful vs raid bosses and only if the other 11 people aren't bad.

If playing with baddies, 0 dps multiplied by Zanverse is still 0 dps, better off counting on your 6 Marons than 11 humans.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I am really curious on how they will implement this, but otherwise I like the idea of peaople having to grind their stuff. Is really cringe worthy seeing people blowing their meseta in full atk affixes and yet the gear is not grinded. I understand if you just got the weapon and is 20 element, but at least try to take it to 30 :/
    Then again, those are probably better than those with +0 units who die over and over.
    I don't see them "implementing" anything other than a title(s) which ask for stuff like "Grind an equip of x rarity to +30/unit to +10" and "add an affix to a piece of equipment". For summoners "compress a candy!" and "Level a pet to lv80!"

Gearscore plugin when. I don't want to left click examine and scroll through 4 items

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    TeGu was best ep3 Zanverser, but replaced by TeSu @ 1% higher. Only useful vs raid bosses and only if the other 11 people aren't bad.

If playing with baddies, 0 dps multiplied by Zanverse is still 0 dps, better off counting on your 6 Marons than 11 humans.
    yeah idk why anyone was saying TeGu is a bad class.

It still has one of the best zanverses even tho it was replaced by TeSu, so it was extremely useful for organized MPAs for certain EQs, and a situationally amazing class is still amazing by all means, because you'll only be using it when its appropriate.

TeGu is still used for td4 since it can build chains as well as zanverse at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Gearscore plugin when.
    Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that there's so many variables in gear. In most games there's a very specific design that goes into classes and gear for gearscore/item level to work. Regardless of how well the PSO2 team did it, they clearly expect the average player able to complete content to be lower than what players who actually care want, which would mean something like gearscore wouldn't be able to take into consideration something like your specific latent or affixes. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    te/su did not really replace it since te/gu builds chain much better still due to twice chain when doing organized strats involve chain such at br/gu and su/gu
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    TeGu is still used for td4 since it can build chains as well as zanverse at the same time.
    ohword?

i've generally only encounted TeGu as zanverse slaves, and as such TeSu does that job better.

that being said, good to know since I guess that's a strat I can pocket for organized runs should the opportunity ever arise. I have a TeGu but I stopped developing it because ResidentSleeper

Thanks.