Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You can reset your skill trees with SG? ._.
    I meant for CF,whoops D:

SG skill tree sets would be nice though...
    100 SG or for a full reset would be great lol,
    Spoiler!

Let's say that I'm a team oriented, team playing social gamer. I'm most likely going to have less than optimal or even sub-par gear. My reason for playing is to have fun, and in the company of others I won't need to try as hard. Conversely, let's say that I'm a hardcore solo player. I'm going to do everything possible to boost my DPS as high as I can so that I'm able to plow through mobs effortlessly, and for this gamer profile affixing makes a huge difference. Everyone's play style is different and that's really what it comes down to.

But goddamn it if I have to run another EQ with a player like this...
    Spoiler!

Perfect example of someone getting carried. If players like the one pictured here had to play with others of their caliber, I can only assume that they would make it a point to improve. Greater block restrictions may just be beneficial for everyone.
    Last edited by Asellus; Jan 11, 2017 at 08:58 PM.

You have spotted nothing imho...I guess this player switched to those jb because lucky rise III on it...My 2cents

Looking at the three +10 units I say he switched to that JB for the Lucky Rise. I mean, who wouldn't at the end of every raid EQ?
    99% you'll see me holding Umbla Stick at THAT exact location.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Yeah. You'll never catch me using my normal weapon right after a raid boss.

Upon 2nd and closer inspection, some of those screenshots dont speak the whole picture and would need more information.

Like for example;

3rd screenshot. The guy has +20 rings and on top of that warbreaker pot. Those things have +60% to part breaking. It's already strong as fuck so its really not a huge problem that it specifically is unaffixed, so really i wouldn't even trip unless he has shit damage, which you cant tell mid quest unless you're focusing more on that shit and then the quest (or you're parsing). He has 4s crafted saiki units as well. Good chance that that niren orchi is not his only weapon and he only uses for part breaks as he should. That 1.6x damage on top of a reasonably built bohu will do 95% of the work anyways.

4th screenshot. Already been pointed that he could have just switched post quest. Pre-teleporter and post-boss screenshots dont really tell the whole story.

Last screenshot. This one, i'd have to actually see the class for. these jbs are used by zanverse slaves, in which case, you dont really need affixes since zanverse is doing all the work for you. all affixes would do boost your shitty moment gale damage a tad.

The screenshots you've posted in the context don't telll the whole story and can throw shade on your argument and make it look like you don't even know how players play the game because of how you've presented the screenshots.

2nd screenshot has me feeling some type of way cuz like the units clearly have been affixed, but idk with what. they're not crafted, but that's not *bad* or anything. the boost slayer tho is super suspect and i have no clue why he would be using it. BUUUT like I said, not enough information is being provided and it's still pre-quest start so he legit could switch rings or come back from just using it. I don't know lol.

Everything else is ???????? tho lmao
    Last edited by GHNeko; Jan 11, 2017 at 11:58 PM.

Honestly with a requirement related to weapons, I imagine it'll be another title anyways. Just to make sure you have a fully grinded weapon/units and maybe tried affixing. It would be ridiculous to have the block check your current main weapon or something considering we can have so many weapons in our inventories, and not every weapon is used for damage, for example I use Orbit Knuckles for idle PP regen only.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

They nerfed 13* drops with CFs.
    They nerfed grinding weapons with the NT system.
    Why wont they nerf the affix system? - you can say the special factor system is a nerf but imo, it sucks. Its just an excuse for people to waste their +35 13*s.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    They nerfed 13* drops with CFs.
    They nerfed grinding weapons with the NT system.
    Why wont they nerf the affix system? - you can say the special factor system is a nerf but imo, it sucks. Its just an excuse for people to waste their +35 13*s.
    why 'waste'? I mean if you base 13* had good factor you can just unlock it and be happy

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    You can put the affix factor on the weapon itself as far as I know, but I agree that isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    You have spotted nothing imho...I guess this player switched to those jb because lucky rise III on it...My 2cents
    That thought had crossed my mind and I apologize for not providing more evidence to lend to my point...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Needless to say that those affixes are trash. That's a level 3 ARKS boost (notice the time). PD runs normally take about 8 minutes w/o an ARKS boost. Let's say that this person did just use that weapon as a switch over for lucky boost, why wouldn't they just use Umbra staff or something with temptation on it? Umbra staff, even with lucky I is dirt cheap, and they're easy to get.
    Last edited by Asellus; Jan 12, 2017 at 11:37 AM.