Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Glad to see Aratron and Huey up there. Falz Mother is there.. kinda find it lame that people are voting for Emperappy and Taga/Izu though. Expected to see Matoi and Phaleg but a bit disappointed to see Mother at the top of the females. Not surprised to see Quna for once not in the top 3 of females since it seems more and more as the game goes on she gets less and less screen time. She still gets more than a lot of other characters though.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Only three good things I can say about the current results shota boy isn't in the top 3, Huey is, and Emp is in 1st. Females pft I'm fighting loli fans, Matoi fans, and oddly enough strong female fans.

Female
    1st Mother - Yea, was expecting that.
    2nd Matoi - A bit unfair to put Matoi in amongst these characters. She barely even appeared.
    3rd Phaleg - Depending on how far behind she is, Phaleg might make a come back.
    Etc - Hitsugi is losing to Kohri.

Male
    1st Aratron - Best Mother Cluster.
    2nd Hagito - People want more modern day military weapons.
    3rd Huey - You won already once! Give someone else a chance.
    Etc - You stay in that 11th place Ardem.

Bosses
    Without the bosses like Emp Rappy and Tagami, ESCA Mother would be top followed by Yamato, Dio Hunar, Profound Darkness.
    But not surprised that Emp Rappy is at top. Those types of bosses always win. 3/4 of the Earth bosses are last place.

-Sees Kohri not in the Top 3 Females- YAY!!

-Sees Kohri in the Top 10 anyway- DAMN IT, JAPAN!

lol @ Hitsugi ranking so low. And Ardem is in last despite being the true antagonist.

So, the results are out.

For females, Mother is 1st. Not sure if its because people liked her backstory (I sure as hell didn't) or her design or if people really enjoyed the Esca Falz Mother raid. Matoi is 2nd (which I'm really glad about) and Phaleg is 3rd so now I really wish to see these 2 demon ladies duke it out at some point.

I am super shocked that Sara ranked the lowest. Do people hate tsunderes nowadays? Do people not like her new design? I'm also disappointed that shitty Kohri managed to squirm her way into the Top 10 (she's 9th) but I take satisfaction that Hitsugi, the main protagonist that the Story focused so much on, only managed to be 12th in rankings

For males, for once, its an old dude (Aratron) that ranks 1st. Guess people liked Aratron's scenes in the previous chapter. I'm glad that Huey is 3rd but Hagito being 2nd is a surprise.

Bosses, Emperrappy is 1st but I don't care much about the rest.

Japanese seem to like Kouri, surprisingly enough. At least, that's what I gathered prior to the poll. Maybe it's her outfit.

The problem with Sara is that she's not... interesting. Personally speaking, anyway. Her only sense of character is her clone connection with Klariskrays, and the dynamic between them. And... that's it. Her design especially doesn't really stand out in any way whatsoever. Also, for those people that joined up when EP4 came out, EP4 did almost absolutely nothing to give the new players a chance to get to know her. Her screentime was absolutely minimal; Lisa had more screentime, and she had practically zero connection to the plot prior to EP4,

Only thing I can say about Hagito ranking 2nd is that he has a pretty decent design. His character is terrible storywise, though.

Emperappy deserves its rank. It's cute until it rolls over you and one-shots you.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 16, 2017 at 11:15 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I don't get the love for Mother. I mean, she wasn't bad, and I even liked her a little, but first place? Eh. Perhaps people emphasized with her when she was getting friendship no jutsu'd by Hitsugi.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I don't get the love for Mother. I mean, she wasn't bad, and I even liked her a little, but first place? Eh. Perhaps people emphasized with her when she was getting friendship no jutsu'd by Hitsugi.
    I'm certain design matters a lot to the voters as well. Kouri is pretty terrible in terms of characterization, but she looks better than Hitsugi.

Although Aratron proved that you can win any poll if you happen to be hiding a super mode where you transform from a powered up old dude to a powered up giant old dude in a shining gold suit that looks like a supersized dwarf.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]