Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

For female, I went Phul and Och (the former because she's got the looks, and the latter because of who voices her).
    For males, I went with Huey and Aratron (the former because he cracks me up, the latter because Tall Master Roshi with Thor's Personal Sledgehammer)
    For bosses, Profound Darkness and ESC-A Falz (the former because Ooze remix, the latter because of dat juicy fun Phase 1).

Females: Mother and Phaleg
    I didn't even think twice about this decision. I really do like Mother during the recent chapter, and Phaleg has always been my favorite. I would've chosen Sierra too, if third choices were allowed.

Males: Bethor and Ophiel
    Again, no-brainer for me. Bethor was my favorite Cluster member, and I chose Ophiel because DIO.

Bosses: Train Ghidoran and Dio Hunar
    Train Ghidoran is my favorite boss enemy from Episode 4 for a couple of reasons, and Dio Hunar is also pretty cool. I thought about choosing Gruzoras Drago or the Robo-Cat duo, so maybe I'll vote for those two on another device.

Woof, nearly forgot to vote.

Polls like this remind me so much on how SEGA greatest skill is to make a pretty game, while everything else is lost in the process.
    Voting on this was far too obvious on my choices.
    Good Luck!
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    *looks at ages* Oh right, I somehow forgot that I'm playing anime. Jesus, my poor characters must be utterly exasperated being in the midst of nothing but children all the time.
    Same with mine. None of them are younger than the mid-20s, and one of them is in their 40s (though she doesn't look it, ofc).

It wouldn't be shocking if everyone referred to them as "senpai" or "sensei" judging by these ages. Funny thought.

What are getting from the female winners? We have almost everything. I would like to vote for Mother, Matoi and Aika but I can't

I thought that Matoi would be way older like 23-25 or unknown and Aika? Uh wait, this is PSO2.

Thanks for the character guide link, now I can listen to Hyaku pāsento all day long, Su burashi kona wa Kiwa.
    Last edited by ralf542; Dec 29, 2016 at 01:35 PM.

Matoi might as well be unknown because she was listed as 18 in EP1. There is at least 2 years of not cold sleep and then some amount of cold sleep that we don't know the exact amount of. Technically speaking she is "Unknown" but I'm not sure why. I don't think they ever explain why they can't just find her birth records from X amount of years ago and then factor in the 10 year skip. Considering what happened I wouldn't be surprised if Luther just erased her records.

So don't feel bad as 23 would be closer to her real age than 18 is.

Same with Quna.. timeline wise she would have been 24 in EP1 but they didn't even give her a bio for EP4.

A lot of the EP1 Arks are older. Afin was the youngest at 16, Zeno was ... 28 I think? Echo being one year younger than Zeno. Gettemhart being 32 I think? Melphonsia being... 29 or 30? My memory is fuzzy but Afin, Tea, Patty, and Matoi were the youngest. A lot of other NPCs were more realistic ages of people you'd expect to be serving in a military establishment.

Then you have cast like Maria and Regius who are both 75+. EP4 introduced a lot of young characters while most of the characters introduced in EP1 - EP3 were adults.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Dec 29, 2016 at 05:42 PM.

Milla is still like 11 or 12. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    and Aika? Uh wait, this is PSO2.
    To be fair, Aika was a highschooler for the majority of her screentime in all PSO2 media. (Most of her screentime is in the Anime)
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

From what I got from EP4's Story, the Player and Matoi were placed in cryo sleep at the same time soon after the events of EP3. Matoi got out first (hence, her appearance in the anime which was one year after EP3) but the Apprentice stuff led to Matoi being placed into cryo sleep again. Thus, both Player and Matoi are still the same age as they were in EP1.

For reference, there is this thread that lists out character ages (back in EP1)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...lly-bloody-old