Default little blue guy on the wall in forest one during FiY

i should have taken better notes. name, etc... i'm not set up to get screenshots, unfortunately.

at the end of FiY, i decided to take the pipe that the doctor lays down for you back to the surface to pick up some leftover items i didn't have inventory space for. when i came back, there were not 1 but 3 rappys you could interact with, and when i turned around, there was a little blue guy on the wall. he said something about being observant and granted me the ability to "download games from the city". i don't remember ever finding this when i played it way way back in the day. anyway, is this something that you could download through the hunters' guild? what is/was this? i was hoping i'd be left with an actual inventory item, but that wasn't the case.

uh... duh. so i should probably point out this is PSO episodes 1&2 (playing episode 1 on normal mode offline) for the gamecube.

That little blue guy is a Chao from the Sonic Adventure games. The only thing you gain from him is the ability to download a mini game to your GBA(with the GameCube – Game Boy Advance link cable) called Tiny Chao's Garden.

More info here!

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid99 View Post
    That little blue guy is a Chao from the Sonic Adventure games. The only thing you gain from him is the ability to download a mini game to your GBA(with the GameCube – Game Boy Advance link cable) called Tiny Chao's Garden.

More info here!

Rapid99
    yay! thanks for the response. i was hoping it was a mini-game within PSO, but that's cool too. i have the hardware, but .. not sure i'm going to bother to make that happen.

Rappy Hunter

Is it possible to link a Gamecube compatible Wii to a GBA or a GBA compatible DS for the minigame download?

はい!

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Rappy Hunter

Cool thanks! Just picked up a link cable for $7 at a local used game shop. Now I just gotta get back my game from a friend whose Wii it got stuck in. Don't know if this mini game is going to be that great, but it being on GBA should be better than the stuff played on Dreamcast VMU's.