Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Giant Vexx View Post
    I alternate. With this *12 Chainsawd, I have to go Hu/Te. Otherwise I'd go *10 Elder Pain with Te/Hu When I get it to max and have it with Techer class added.

I like tanking here because keeping bosses under control and facing me is what I like to do, so everyone else can beat it down while i'm supporting as well. Less folks get hurt, and more damage on the boss!

Also, I said my question in the beginning. What abilities and/or how do I grab them for my current armor sets that would net me high HP, S-Attk, and maybe Def or PP?
    Wrong game.

Well, I mean. All I can say is, "I love doin' it, dude." Not much else to explain. I'm havin' fun with it, it's useful, everyone else has crazy amounts of damage, I'm just makin' sure no one falls and passively healing with my Heal share ring and Chainsawd or Elder Pain. Wands are meh to me, i still use 'em, but only for the darker bosses in EQs for damage and such. But my tanking stuff still applies.
    It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    Wrong game.
    Well this is a Massive Multiplayer Online Action Role Playing Game, And I chose to be a tank (with DPS Side characters). I'm in the right game here!

Well this is a Massive Multiplayer Online Action Role Playing Game, And I chose to be a tank (with DPS Side characters). I'm in the right game here!
    No, you chose to be a dead weight.

Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    PSO2 EQ API

You aren't tanking anything. I'm too tired to pull punches anymore. You literally aren't doing anything someone else can't do better with a normal build, while still playing the way you want to.

I see this all the time in so many different games. Some one comes along saying "I made this build to play the way I want, help me make it better" then you get people responding "Actually if you change your build you can play how you want and actually be useful too", and then the person responds back "Yeah, but I like playing this way". It just drives me crazy.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 21, 2017 at 09:26 PM.

"tanks" in this game have no real tools, maybe if you actually were able to keep aggro of a boss and maintain it's anus to others then you'd be useful for at least fighter mains/subs to keep up that wise stance bonus
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    "tanks" in this game have no real tools, maybe if you actually were able to keep aggro of a boss and maintain it's anus to others then you'd be useful for at least fighter mains/subs to keep up that wise stance bonus
    The worst part is that some stuff you can't even aggro because it just throws attacks all over. Like, how are you supposed to tank PD? >_>

Well someone did put up the notion of Hunter/summoner and actually has shown it here, so i'm definitely gonna hit that up! Well I'm 75 across all the other classes as well. So I'm tanking Hu with the other classes as well with their utilities and damage increasing capabilities, so i'm not "dead weight", thankfully. I just want to main Hu/Te. And thank you starwind75043 and Xaeris for understanding and responding to what I needed to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The worst part is that some stuff you can't even aggro because it just throws attacks all over. Like, how are you supposed to tank PD? >_>
    I may not be able to take damage for others, but I can definitely restore 'em back while they are knocked down or hit with just simple swings of a sword, or a quick cast of a Resta. Boom, "Get back in there~!"

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    No, you chose to be a dead weight.
    Well, If everyone or just a mass dies, and none else is paying attention, i'd be there, alive and able to rez! Whoo for not dead weight~!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You aren't tanking anything. I'm too tired to pull punches anymore. You literally aren't doing anything someone else can't do better with a normal build, while still playing the way you want to.

I'm doing what someone could be doing if hopefully they aren't dead or are actually paying attention to everyone elses statuses to keep them up and goin'. Besides, being all DPS is boring to me. I'm more than glad to switch it up.

I see this all the time in so many different games. Some one comes along saying "I made this build to play the way I want, help me make it better" then you get people responding "Actually if you change your build you can play how you want and actually be useful too", and then the person responds back "Yeah, but I like playing this way". It just drives me crazy.
    I bet it does. But really, why even change and burst their bubble. Cause they are given the option to do as they want, and do as they please that doesn't appease to YOURS or the COMMON style? I'm just trying to understand what am I hurtin' here? Absolutely nothin'. (Almost Literally, Hah~!)

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    I mean, When I go Hu/Gu it's hard for folks to get aggro from me in UQ against the big bosses due to WarCry, Showtime, and Guld Mila. Hella Fun too!

Well someone did put up the notion of Hunter/summoner and actually has shown it here, so i'm definitely gonna hit that up! Well I'm 75 across all the other classes as well. So I'm tanking Hu with the other classes as well with their utilities and damage increasing capabilities, so i'm not "dead weight", thankfully. I just want to main Hu/Te. And thank you starwind75043 and Xaeris for understanding and responding to what I needed to see!
    You are. You just don't know it because you're getting carried.

PSO2 EQ API

I may not be able to take damage for others, but I can definitely restore 'em back while they are knocked down or hit with just simple swings of a sword, or a quick cast of a Resta. Boom, "Get back in there~!"
    You don't need to be a tank to do that.

Well, If everyone or just a mass dies, and none else is paying attention, i'd be there, alive and able to rez! Whoo for not dead weight~!
    You don't need to be a tank to do that.

I'm just trying to understand what am I hurtin' here?
    You're being inconsiderate to other people who want to complete content for no reason other than your own selfish obsession with playing your way.