Add all resist III to weapon and units
    Replace my noble stamina with elegant power, stamina III with power III
    build somthing like that:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    TE/SU can tank somewhat.
    Somewhat...yeah (with a wand equipped, though)
    Spoiler!
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    realy enough ~1500 HP+automate For Hu
    Spoiler!

Add all resist III to weapon and units
    Replace my noble stamina with elegant power, stamina III with power III
    build somthing like that:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    good thing nobody cares about backstabin bastards. Put info about your assholeness in you sig instead, than this silly garbage.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Jan 22, 2017 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Somewhat...yeah (with a wand equipped, though)
    Spoiler!
    Yeah, only somewhat, since most people play TE/SU for Marons pets and not many puts HP on their T-Atk set. Using HP set + wands is okay, but it's gimping yourself.

I max all HP up + Def up on SU so I can switch to tankish TE/SU anytime though
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Yeah, only somewhat, since most people play TE/SU for Marons pets and not many puts HP on their T-Atk set. Using HP set + wands is okay, but it's gimping yourself.

I max all HP up + Def up on SU so I can switch to tankish TE/SU anytime though
    i'm not yet a good TE/SU but with this setup, Wand smacking is pretty good (because out of the roof stats) then I can switch to Marons and pets in general for bosses. It works but i have to get used to pets.
    Maron Shield is a great tool for bossing and tanking, by the way.

TE/SU and TE/HU totally belong in the tank builds.

OP is talking about something that looks more like a support tank and he should definately switch to TE/something whether it's TE/SU or TE/HU. Both combos are quite good at dealing damage (especially in MPAs with Zanverse), supporting and can basically never die. These are exactly the scenarios he's trying to defend so I think they fit.

The problem with TE as a subclass is that it doesn't provide much support for a main class that's not FO and this is why it's generally a bad subclass, you get mostly nothing out of it.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Giant Vexx View Post
    I'm just sayin' I do know that this game is all about DPS, been playing since '12.
    And it really bored me, just have similar builds like everyone else and get the highest weapon for said class combo.

*Finishes UQ and MPAs no problem and fairly quickly thanks to situational support tanking*."
    Solo? No, really, these "builds like everyone else" can clear UQs solo in right hands. Can you? If you wanted something different, why not try a kind of different that doesn't affect others negatively?

I have no problem if you play how you want, but I'm going to avoid playing serious content with you, not trying to be rude, just if I have a goal in mind like making the most efficient use of my boosts for drops or CF, I don't want to play in a group with people who actively slow everyone down. I play some questionable builds for fun too, but only when I do regular quests, I'm not going to burden others, and myself.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Giant Vexx View Post
    I'm just sayin' I do know that this game is all about DPS, been playing since '12.
    And it really bored me, just have similar builds like everyone else and get the highest weapon for said class combo. Bump that~!
    Got DPS characters and all, I just love my tank more than all of them. I just got back into the game after bringing a good group of newbies into the game and I wanted to re-up my tank.

I've already been ridiculed and shunned for my choices, but as I always tell 'em, "I could care less, It's an MMOARPG! I'm totally going all in on my guard stance, nothing you can do to stop me! Muahaha! *Finishes UQ and MPAs no problem and fairly quickly thanks to situational support tanking*."
    Got decent damage, Jellen shots, Weak bullets, utility in other classes, all while tankin'.

So why be mean about it?
    I know that feel bro. I've been dabbling in T-atk Bow Br/Bo for about a year now. People always say it's a bad build, but my results tell a different story. Weak Stance and Break Stance are a very potent combination in raid boss EQs. Just a few hours ago I carried hard in the Mother EQ with sick Orbit Bow Banish+Ragrants combos on arms and Break Stance boosted Zanverse, contributing over a quarter of the MPA's total damage. Players nowadays are too closed-minded and only want to copy japanese e-celebs. You do you, don't let these meta slaves keep you down fam.

anyone can press zanverse and look good with it. try separating zanverse and see how much "damage" you do

Casting Zanverse when nobody else is is still contributing and I'd still consider it "your damage/contributions". To claim someone isn't any good because most of their contributions are Zanverse is quite asinine.

Also just my 2 cents, but if the OP wants to play his tank build with whatever setup he has now, why not let him? While there might be more efficient combos (which I would most certainly recommend trying out), it's really up to him how he wants to play PSO2. It is just a video game, after all.