Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default January 27th: Happy Birthday, EPISODE4!

Today is January 27th, 2017. Which means that is has now been 1(one) year since EPISODE4 of PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 launched.

Happy 1st anniversary, EPISODE4!

Share your best or worst EPISODE4 moments here. Or let us all know what you thought of it.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I'd rather wait until April 20th to celebrate, because that's when they introduced actually good and gamechanging stuff. The start was really weak.

Tho... I got enough meseta from converting Excubes and selling Synthesizers to silly Summoners to make two 5s unit sets, so I guess that's something good.

the upcoming broadcast is a gift

Good reminder.

Bait: EPISODE 4 IS DA BEZTTTTTTTT (that it makes some people leave with public messages we may not care much... or some does)

I don't hate Ep4 but the sooner it's over the better, just want a new class and race so it gives me something to do in this game (becoming one of those now great)

I liked the Quality of Life adjustments we [finally] got.
    Tokyo and Las Vegas feel completely out of place & jarring to me. I could not care less about the High School Anime bullshit either. Music for these areas / quests is nice though.

The concept of Summoner is interesting, but I dislike the actual pets we got (should have been existing Phantasy Star creatures, not Pokemon / NeoPet rejects).
    Also, fuck egg drops for non-Summoners. I know we all get that feeling of "Hate it when I get a super rare drop for a class I don't play", but horey shet do I find far too many 13* eggs.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    (should have been existing Phantasy Star creatures, not Pokemon / NeoPet rejects).
    I literally can't think of any creatures in the game that would work, and that wouldn't really fit with how they're supposed to work in-universe anyway. If anything they should look more like Photon Beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I literally can't think of any creatures in the game that would work, and that wouldn't really fit with how they're supposed to work in-universe anyway. If anything they should look more like Photon Beasts.
    I was thinking along the lines of Oodans, Degalias, Rappies (and not just that item code one that nobody has)...

I won't pretend to know how Summoners are supposed to be in-universe, since I've pretty much been cutscene skipping Story mode for over a year now (either due to Sega pumping out Story updates faster than the English Translation team can keep up or said Translation Team having stopped TRYING to keep up in favor of translating other more important features of the game). Just my opinion & probably a moot one at that, since I dropped Summoner as soon as I got it to 75 for the Class Bonus.

Mini Photon Blast Beasts would have been neat.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    I was thinking along the lines of Oodans, Degalias, Rappies (and not just that item code one that nobody has)...
    I would legitimately hate that, but I guess there's no reason to argue about opinions.

I would love to summon an effin' Chrome Dragon or Quartz Dragon onto the field for a limited time (after having obtained one through something like Code Capture).

Edit: and then after having summon them, the MPA can't see sh*t, cause Chrome/Quartz is obstructing the view of the boss/enemies.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jan 28, 2017 at 12:15 AM.