Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

The similarities are there, but PSO2's story in building up the need to get there is godly lacking i don't feel like there's any adventure in it. I mean...PSO2's world building is just awful in general to begin with. Naberius is similar to Earth in nature and had a goddamn sea and they still needed another planet for an ocean-esque area. I bet we barely explore 10% of Naberius, or just using the excuse there's nothing interesting in Naberius. I'm guessing the random generated field just kills the world building factor of a planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    The similarities are there, but PSO2's story in building up the need to get there is godly lacking i don't feel like there's any adventure in it. I mean...PSO2's world building is just awful in general to begin with. Naberius is similar to Earth in nature and had a goddamn sea and they still needed another planet for an ocean-esque area. I bet we barely explore 10% of Naberius, or just using the excuse there's nothing interesting in Naberius. I'm guessing the random generated field just kills the world building factor of a planet.
    Not even, they can easily have randomly generated maps, but different designs and areas for each part of the planet. I guess Wopar made a bit of sense plotwise as being an artificial planet made by Luther, being all watery like Xion, but whatever. Still ridiculous.

I thought previous PS games were much more engaging in Setting, both PSO and PSU did better jobs making me care about the world we were playing in. (Excluding classic series in this since I guess MMO and RPG handle things differently.)
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I thought previous PS games were much more engaging in Setting, both PSO and PSU did better jobs making me care about the world we were playing in.
    Agreed. PSO2 doesn't seem to care about the world.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

EP4 good yet?