Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New level cap

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    What's with it?
    You only need a talis for both FO and TE.

Just work on 1200 2017 badges if you don't want to upgrade your talis. You have an entire year to come up with that much.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    it is?
    Only really the case for FO weapons. Every other weapon types have a equivalent, if not outright better NT weapon by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    They'd probably give an upgrade to Austere soon, just like Union series, probably.
    Maybe episode 5 or something, but for now, Profound is all about Ray/Union. Don't forget, that itself is already an "upgrade" from Invade.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jan 30, 2017 at 12:16 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the whole "can't wait for a new class thing" was more about the idea being held up on level 75 on a fresh class, when I would think we'd probably have some level 80 req content by the time ep5 happens.

but yeah bonus keys are the way to go; especially for those just playing casually.

the time-limitations on collection files might make the +35 req a little hard for somebody who doesn't play every day; especially if they come back from a break at the tail end of a major file like astra. 2017 badges might help once the event is over and the level-up quests hopefully return; I got a team member who was trying to run the Limited Quest on a non-expert block and they constantly were not making the time limit S-rank, and they only really see maybe 2 runs of Valentines EQ out there, so that just makes the badge grind even longer than it should be for somebody trying to catch up.

NPCs handing out weapons helps at least, if you are playing at the same time that there is an NPC handing out a weapon relevant to your class that is

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    You only need a talis for both FO and TE.

Just work on 1200 2017 badges if you don't want to upgrade your talis. You have an entire year to come up with that much.

Only really the case for FO weapons. Every other weapon types have a equivalent, if not outright better NT weapon by now.

Maybe episode 5 or something, but for now, Profound is all about Ray/Union. Don't forget, that itself is already an "upgrade" from Invade.
    Invade got upgraded to Austere,though in a more painful method.
    Ray got upgraded to union.
    I can imagine Astra getting upgraded to a white version that more accurately matches mothers colours sometime in the future.

They're testing a system with the Union,and if it works,I can see it happening a lot more often.
    Spoiler!

Speaking of Union, if you pause the update video on Sega's youtube channel Union's stats make it seem to be stronger than Austere but weaker than Astra (albeit by a few points). Can't say anything about the potential for Union though, if it sticks the same as with Ray
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

@OP

What I've been doing is running explorations and filling out all the collection and hunting COs. You can level up roughly once a day starting from level 55 if you just turn in 20 or so COs per area, and you don't even need to have it as a main class. It's great if you don't have people to party with for PSE Bursts in AQs.

Can anyone give me an estimate of exp earned per run in SHAQs? I haven't done them all that much so I can't really compare. I'm sure that they are better, but by how much I don't know.
    Last edited by Kokurokoki; Jan 30, 2017 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    @OP

What I've been doing is running explorations and filling out all the collection and hunting COs. You can level up roughly once a day starting from level 55 if you just turn in 20 or so COs per area, and you don't even need to have it as a main class. It's great if you don't have people to party with for PSE Bursts in AQs.

Can anyone give me an estimate of exp earned per run in SHAQs? I haven't done them all that much so I can't really compare. I'm sure that they are better, but by how much I don't know.
    i can't give you an estimate but i can tell you that SHAQs are worse than VHAQs because of 2 reasons: as enemies are much, much tankier so you can't steamroll with meme builds for levelling purposes in bursts and also the enemy infections starting with Super Hard can go only up to level 3 unlike in Very Hard and below up to 4, the only thing that gets you more exp in SHAQs are rare bosses and tagami mikazuchi
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I'm one of them folks whom are sporting only Austeres and Orbits (for Br/Fi/Hu/Ra/Bo); I see no real reason to upgrade since the improvement isn't game changing.

But I do in fact have 6 copies of Astra Double-Sabers, 6 copies of Astra Twin-Daggers,6 copies of Astra Katanas and 6 Astra Rifles just to hoard 'cause might as well (I haven't +35 them yet). I don't have any NT Hu weaps, so probably gonna acquire them from Xie with badges.

But man, what a waste of meseta, time, and resources just to meet the requirement.

I dunno, man, I think I'm just gonna keep hoarding stuff and wait to see how the Union Series turn out; I don't want to waste my resources unnecessarily atm.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Moreover, there is no real way to quickly level up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTxr9xpmEZk

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Can't say anything about the potential for Union though, if it sticks the same as with Ray
    Union's potential has a different name than Ray's, no idea what it does though.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Is it just me or is the recent pub for mother EQ takes twice longer than usual due to some folks chasing the SP CO using the classes they barely use for level cap? .-.