Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Clear it on 5th try with 18 mins... Doubles chase made me sick... T_T
    AND it drops me 2 (TWO) Ray Bows... something really got broken there. I don't need them 'cause I've start this game with bow and had it enough forever

BTW what affixes Union units (guwah...) come with? There someting weird japanese text on them in shop and no any info on pso2.swiki yet

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Clear it on 5th try with 18 mins... Doubles chase made me sick... T_T
    AND it drops me 2 (TWO) Ray Bows... something really got broken there. I don't need them 'cause I've start this game with bow and had it enough forever

BTW what affixes Union units (guwah...) come with? There someting weird japanese text on them in shop and no any info on pso2.swiki yet
    All Union items come with the affixes and grinds of the Ray item you used in the exchange; ie. if your Ray Leg had Power III and Spirita III, then the Union Leg you get from exchanging it will also have Power III and Spirita III.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 8, 2017 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    All Union items come with the affixes and grinds of the Ray item you used in the exchange; ie. if your Ray Leg had Power III and Spirita III, then the Union Leg you get from exchanging it will also have Power III and Spirita III.
    TYWM! So I don't need to affix them if I use for exchange 6-slot Ray's I have now... thats good news! I really have no luck in affixing tough... 2 times fail on upslotting fodder Apprentice soul from 5 to 6 with 95% is a common thing to me lel >_<

I guess my clear taking 16 minutes wasn't that bad of a thing after all.

Edit: Do the Neo weapons hit harder than Austere against PD with the 20% dmg pot? I can't really think of much ways to get it below 12 minutes for S rank outside of somehow killing Double faster.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Feb 8, 2017 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I guess my clear taking 16 minutes wasn't that bad of a thing after all.

Edit: Do the Neo weapons hit harder than Austere against PD with the 20% dmg pot? I can't really think of much ways to get it below 12 minutes for S rank outside of somehow killing Double faster.
    I didn't personally notice the weapons being that helpful here. Time loss mostly due to 2nd teleporter wait time, boss death/transitions between phases and lag during peak time. Some classes can only kill double so fast, honestly I don't think this was a very well thought out quest.

Edit: Has anyone noticed/has there been an official statement on the trigger version of PD not being limited, the text when starting implies it can only be run 3 times a day/week, but it can be run an unlimited amount of times?
    Last edited by SmolNeko; Feb 8, 2017 at 06:50 PM.

So I attempted solo PD as Hu/Fi with a +30 Sekka Tsubaki (Xie Sword) with new potential.

...yeah no way im clearing this quest. Double takes me 15 minutes. Survival isn't a problem and I CAN kill the dam thing but there's not enough time.

Does Fi/Hu have any easier time? or maybe weapons other than Swords? What about Ra/Hu?

(i dont care about other class combos because Hunter, Fighter, Ranger and Techer are the only ones i have at 75)

EDIT: My S-ATK with the Sekka Tsubaki is 2889. is that high, low or about right?
    Last edited by Indignation211; Feb 8, 2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: adding additional information

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    So I attempted solo PD as Hu/Fi with a +30 Sekka Tsubaki (Xie Sword) with new potential.

...yeah no way im clearing this quest. Double takes me 15 minutes. Survival isn't a problem and I CAN kill the dam thing but there's not enough time.

Does Fi/Hu have any easier time? or maybe weapons other than Swords? What about Ra/Hu?

(i dont care about other class combos because Hunter, Fighter, Ranger and Techer are the only ones i have at 75)

EDIT: My S-ATK with the Sekka Tsubaki is 2889. is that high, low or about right?
    Honestly, just do the fight over and over till you get better and do enough damage.

If I could solo this under 16 minutes as friggin TE/BR of all things (and Double takes 4 to 5 minutes), every class can do it
    Honestly, Double isn't what people make it to be, you just have to to be clever about your positioning and at least know the patterns a lil bit.

Double's patterns are semi-static, so you can always compromise to be ready to deal with whatever it's going to do next. For example when Double spins a leg and stomps, It will most of the time, either do the spinning attack, or enter idle phase, and every attack leads like that to a limited number of other attacks, and has a very low chance of doing something different. That's the kind of things you'll learn to identify by repeating the fight

Sometimes it's better not attacking at all just to be ready to pour damage on it as soon as it enters its idle phase, instead of chasing it, getting bopped and missing your chance. A good thing to do in Hu/FI's case is get between the legs and be ready to Guilty Break whenever it moves or enters idle phase. With decent enough equip Guilty > Rising > Ride should kill one bit per idle phase, so owning Double in about 5-6 minutes should be perfectly doable with HU/FI

Partizans can have value during stun phases but Sword is the weapon to go for in this fight

S-ATK is a bit on the low end but still should be enough to deal the required damage.

How good is the Xie 2017 weapon in this fight? Is it worth grinding for just to make it easier?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Apparently I suck so much as FO that I can't pass Double without using a Half Doll. 90% of the time it's because of those fucking cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post

FI/HU does have easier time, DS is just too strong. If you understand Double patterns you can even break his 2 legs before he can even release any car.
    My 11:59 run is with FI/HU and it's not even good.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan