Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Having that item is better than nothing whether it is harder to get or not. Not all 13* NT weapons are in CF.
    More "better than nothing" systems are the least we need in this game. Well, we shall see how it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Having that item is better than nothing whether it is harder to get or not. Not all 13* NT weapons are in CF.
    You know what I feel so dumb right now, I was worrying about not ever getting my Welk Airelon to +35 till i read your comment lol.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Unfortunately you need more RNG to get a limit +1, and I doubt there is going to be a constant supply in player shop.
    Perhaps. Though from my understanding we don't actually know what getting one entails. Just them saying "It's hard to get" Isn't much because Sega suggested that the requirements for expert blocks were difficult. And its still nice to have an option other than trying to fit a schedule around a game.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

So unsure what the player in that live broadcast was using besides the Neo weapons but... PD is still fully capable of OHKOing a player that isn't using that stuff.

Ran it a few times and his grab in Phase 1 and 2 is capable of still hitting 1100+ (If the body part isn't broken). His attack where he charges at you is still capable of hitting 1400+, and Persona's sword is still capable of 1200+.

I don't think the 40% resistance from the weapons alone would be enough to make hit attacks as little as the broadcast shown, but I could be wrong.

Was playing Fi/Hu with austere set. Just Attack/HP/PP affixes.

tl;dr

I don't think PDs damage is nerfed at all. I still got hit like a truck without using the Neo weapons.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Feb 8, 2017 at 04:57 AM.

^That's interesting and good to know, that PD isn't drastically nerfed (besides HP) to casual-tier like some of us thought he would.

I'll run it sometimes later purely for kicks (since Union Series is weaker than Austere Series) and see how it goes as well; it sounds fun.

Double is more infuriating than anything. The car move is a total nightmare when you are alone. PD does still hit extremely hard but a teammate said the Neo Pot 2 basically carries the solo EQ so there is that.

Union pot is basically the same as Ray with an added PP 10% regen in there. 4man LQ drops 13*s frequently. Got Gix and friends got Neos.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Double is complete bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Double is a total bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Field of view increase when?
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Is it just me or does PD skip phases if you can't clear them fast enough? It won't die by itself but the last phase is pretty simple so it's only a matter of time.

This is a quest that will require more practice before I can S rank it. I'm not afraid to admit that.