Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Claws are something you can avoid, you just need to pay attention. Main/sub Hu can tank them with Massive Hunter when bits appear.

Cars will fuck you up even if you see them. You can go aerial while Double spits them out, but it might be hard to do for anything not Bo or Fi, and it's a big waste of time if you can't get desired time.

Clear both SoloLQ and SoloPD on the first try (fi with astra weapons). Sega sure choose time limit for soloPD wisely, cause if you are not tottaly OPed, this is just enough time to do it. Give or take few minutes. Well, only give, no taking.

Cleared with Gu, Fi, Br and Hu. Found S-rank the easiest on Gu (Hu sub) followed by Fi. Couldn't s-rank on Br or Hu mains. Have to say I'm a bit bothered that Double is featured at all in this quest, a longer fight with PD would have been my preference. Double basically eats time for the sake of "difficulty". When is Kimura going to get fired.

Why does our minute of waiting for teleporters even count towards the rank, this is beyond stupid.
    Last edited by SmolNeko; Feb 8, 2017 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    Have to say I'm a bit bothered that Double is featured at all in this quest, a longer fight with PD would have been my preference. Double basically eats time for the sake of "difficulty". When is Kimura going to get fired.

Why does our minute of waiting for teleporters even count towards the rank, this is beyond stupid.
    I totally agree with this. This shitty Double is just running and running and running away. If it is not running it is spinning, if it isn't spinning it spamming cars.
    Well once its tongue is out it is a little easier.

I kinda enjoy the solo part against PD tho, it is challenging. Fuck this bind status.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Double is challenging too. Its about being adaptive, not just connecting your JAs together. Its frustraring yes sometimes, but I think its the part of the fun to overcome it.

I completed this as Br/Hu with the badge katana and the new potential in just under 18 minutes. I only had time to attempt it once this morning. The badge katana with the 20% damage seemed to slightly underperform my Gix katana. Also the 40% damage reduction was certainly helpful, but I didn't get hit by any hard-hitting attack.. I also affixed Panic III on the katana hoping for some panic procs (even without the status application help from the old potential), but I didn't have any luck.

I feel pretty confident about corralling and dodging cars, and early on, I succeeded in keeping them off of me. However, later, as became more and more difficult to chase down Double's weak points due to his hi-jinx, I got dog-piled by them a couple of times since my impatience got the best of me. Thanks goodness for star atomizers.

I had more trouble with the bind orbs from PD's eye infection sites. Even when I am on the opposite side of PD from where the eye site is, the still hunted me down. I need to get used to that.

I was able to take down persona. He seems to have equal or less health than he does in Solo XQ.

I am looking forward to my next attempt. I want to try using Illgrants from my Queen Viera to try to panic PD's infection sites to hopefully present more opportunity for DPS. I also need to equip my orbit katana next time so I can regenerate PP when it is safe to do so. I was often low in PP

The completion gave me about 50% credit on the Ray CF I had active, with 250% RDR, a Rina chocolate, and whatever the trigger gave me for an RDR boost. I also got an Invade Partizan, just what I always wanted.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Spoiler!

I don't want to play this quest anymore. B-but Union.........
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Completed as RA/HU with B rank, i should consider playing SU ('cause 6 13* marons)

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Spoiler!

union is boring.
    Last edited by Ryna; Feb 8, 2017 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    If you have Austere rear and arm and Ray leg: finish 1 run, get 4 from title, change that ray leg and move on.