Question PSO2: Get Arks Cash in US

I am having the worst time trying to figure out how to get Arks Cash for the SEA version of PSO 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to run with a premium set. Before anyone asks, I have a JP PSO 2 account but my friend had a hard time getting through the authentication for the JP servers. SEA is in english and he was able to establish an account so that is why we play there. Thanks again for the help.

What part of the authentication is he having trouble with? The JP text? Use Lexilogos for that.. The SEA version is likely shutting down soon; as it isn't even making it to Episode 3.

are you sure you want to spent money on a server that gonna be closed in near future?

You're not going to help a proper help here, I'll just say that much

AFAIK SEA has limited options for online payment when getting ARKS cash; the only way to get them outside SEA region is to buy physical codes off someone from SEA (which tends to be overpriced btw).

Also, gotta agree with the previous posters here that SEA server is on borrowed time and may close in the next few months given how their license from SEGA is expiring (and there doesn't seem to be any interest for renewal of license given with how low server populations are).

If I were you OP I would just help out your friend with the registration process and play on the JP servers instead of spending money on a server that may go kaput in the next 2 months
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Man that sucks that SEA is going to shutdown soon. Now I have to find my capcha site for the JP servers again. Then figure out why my friend can't get his to work *sigh*