Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast

soon pvp will get it
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

afk is in bad player category. you may banned if you got many reported.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    afk is in bad player category. you may banned if you got many reported.
    Unless you dance under a tower while afking there will be no punishment. Everyone needs to visit bathroom/answer phone/do chore once a couple of EQ right?

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Unless you dance under a tower while afking there will be no punishment. Everyone needs to visit bathroom/answer phone/do chore once a couple of EQ right?
    Like doing EQ very seriously and then this happened.

Mother EQ 27 min, 12/12 was about to leave few times, but i endured, SEGA you cant banhammer tough guys like me lol.

If Mother is taking you 27 minutes, you're doing something wrong, not the rest of the people.

I did a duo with a friend last Mother, and even though we kept dying 'coz we're noobs and we lost so much damage (Chain Trigger Bug, the finish sometimes just dies instead of lasting like it should), it only took us like 35 minutes or something. My 4/12 groups usually finish in about 15~20 minutes as well, so don't be so quick to jump on everyone else being the problem.

I'm not pro or anything, but people need to realise that if bad runs are really common, there can only be one reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    If Mother is taking you 27 minutes, you're doing something wrong, not the rest of the people.

I did a duo with a friend last Mother, and even though we kept dying 'coz we're noobs and we lost so much damage (Chain Trigger Bug, the finish sometimes just dies instead of lasting like it should), it only took us like 35 minutes or something. My 4/12 groups usually finish in about 15~20 minutes as well, so don't be so quick to jump on everyone else being the problem.
    When you lowman mother she stays down for way longer after breaking all the hands, so you can't exactly do a 1:1 comparison.

I'm not pro or anything, but people need to realise that if bad runs are really common, there can only be one reason.
    Mb it's you're quick jump ? well i am not a pro, but at last can S rank solo PD no problem.
    P.S. here is link, in order to not be unfounded https://youtu.be/kosxm0em1vg
    Last edited by LancerFate; Mar 17, 2017 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    When you lowman mother she stays down for way longer after breaking all the hands, so you can't exactly do a 1:1 comparison.
    I don't think this is right. Mother stuns for about roughly 10 seconds no matter what, but if you bring her HP down to 90%, 70% or 40%, she will get straight back up as those are the phase changes (also 10% HP for second cubes), which is why it seems like more players is less stun time.

The Rideroid phase is the same, she has 2 phases and will get straight back up from stun when you hit that HP threshold (I don't know what it is though, probably 50%).

I don't think this is right. Mother stuns for about roughly 10 seconds no matter what, but if you bring her HP down to 90%, 70% or 40%, she will get straight back up as those are the phase changes (also 10% HP for second cubes), which is why it seems like more players is less stun time.

The Rideroid phase is the same, she has 2 phases and will get straight back up from stun when you hit that HP threshold (I don't know what it is though, probably 50%).
    Nah, I just compared a 3 man run I did with a 12 man run. On a down after the 3rd arm phase (where they use combo attacks) she stayed down for ~25 seconds in the 3 man, while she stayed down for about ~15 seconds in the 12 man. Both of those where failures to change phases.

Here's a video comparison:
    Last edited by Saagonsa; Mar 17, 2017 at 05:45 PM.