Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Feels like i'm taking some "how not to game design 101" class. When people start abusing w/e they find to counter the abandon/dc and get screwed from EQ update, the drama will be glorious.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Doesn't really make sense to complain if you purposely ditched multiple times. Ragequitting ruins ranked matches. You really can't win a 5v6 unless the other team sucks or you get incredibly lucky with last second kills. And you can't expect Sega to just turn a blind eye to all of the PvP ditchers right after they announced they'd ban people who abandoned/ditched in pub EQs.

Salty for? I've said in other topics that Kimura needs to be fired and I know I'm not the only one that feels that way.

What I am talking about right now literally has 0 things to do with the Battle Arena even though that is a shining example. Though I suppose hes making them money with all the bonus scratch items.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Mar 15, 2017 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    Simply taking away ARP after people got their abused titles would have meant nothing.
    True, but you've missed the point. What I'm saying is that a loss in ARP should have been in place from day one and then none of this would have happened, except SEGA's programmers have their heads up their ass when writing code.

Even the proposed BAN on PvE is over the top...

Us: Preventing a person from retaking the quest for 30 or so minutes is sufficient enough.

SEGA: "No, we must ban them, ban them all."

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    True, but you've missed the point. What I'm saying is that a loss in ARP should have been in place from day one and then none of this would have happened, except SEGA's programmers have their heads up their ass when writing code.

Even the proposed BAN on PvE is over the top...

Us: Preventing a person from retaking the quest for 30 or so minutes is sufficient enough.

SEGA: "No, we must ban them, ban them all."
    That alone would of been enough to prevent ditching in Battle Arena but that would have been too logical. I honestly though that system was in place from day 1 until someone told me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    All in all, this ban thing is making everyone even JP's getting paranoid to do PvP because they don't know if the server or their net decided to go diarrhea for no reason, DC'd and get flagged. Last i visited, only 1 block is full at prime time JP. Way to go Sega.

https://twitter.com/tententenkorori/...09524579921920
    Now i'm really curious if they'll mention that side effect of the ban measure in their live broadcast in few days xD. The more i see about it the more i feel this is a temporary measure, EQ ban included. New arena contents are probably planned seeing the limited shop date limit for some items(September 20th), but, already in that state after 1 week, at JP peak time? Doesn't seem appealing to put effort into it......

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    All in all, this ban thing is making everyone even JP's getting paranoid to do PvP because they don't know if the server or their net decided to go diarrhea for no reason, DC'd and get flagged. Last i visited, only 1 block is full at prime time JP. Way to go Sega.

https://twitter.com/tententenkorori/...09524579921920
    Looks normal to me.

After the first few days where everyone rushed pvp because it was new, the number of people who ran this content dropped significantly. ~2 blocks being filled up to a reasonable extent is the usual.

Well, compared to other content, the drop is a hell of a lot sharper, but it's not surprising because people who play PSO2 do it because they want a solid PvE experience (I think), and play it to get away from the PvP-centric systems of other games, so PvP in PSO2 doesn't really make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Well, compared to other content, the drop is a hell of a lot sharper, but it's not surprising because people who play PSO2 do it because they want a solid PvE experience (I think), and play it to get away from the PvP-centric systems of other games, so PvP in PSO2 doesn't really make sense.
    It was horribly imbalanced in PSO and didn't even exist in PSU so it being the way it is right now should not surprise a single person that has played other Phantasy Star related online games.

My response regarding the matter of ban:

SEGA could have taken a better solution/countermeasure to this, but instead they went with the most destructive way. Indeed, Kimura should be fired.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur