Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

As far as I'm concerned, all they need to do is apply penalties for ditching where if you disconnect, it's not a big deal, but nobody would want to actually ditch.

The measure of losing ARP if you disconnect alone is fine, nobody would want to do that, so I'd really hope they life the banning measures after 22nd but they probably won't.

When it comes to the EQ measures they should do some sort of ditching measures too, but in the same vein as above where disconnecting is "oh well, I'll make it up" and ditching is something you wouldn't want to do ever.

now we just need a rumor that you can get other players ip from the game and ddos them to get them banned
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Banning and suspensions are over the top. A loss in ARP would have been sufficient enough, a measure that should have been programmed into PvP from day one. But no, instead we get half-baked slapped-ass programming that inconveniences the players who keep them paid.

In TERA for example, whenever a player leaves a dungeon they just can't queue for 15 minutes. Simple and effective. I swear with each update this game becomes more of a chore. C'mon Lost Ark! Hoping for a release in 2017 and then I can ditch this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Banning and suspensions are over the top. A loss in ARP would have been sufficient enough, a measure that should have been programmed into PvP from day one. But no, instead we get half-baked slapped-ass programming that inconveniences the players who keep them paid.

In TERA for example, whenever a player leaves a dungeon they just can't queue for 15 minutes. Simple and effective. I swear with each update this game becomes more of a chore. C'mon Lost Ark! Hoping for a release in 2017 and then I can ditch this game.
    Sounds like you're just salty that you got punished for a punishable offense that we all knew was going to be in effect. Simply taking away ARP after people got their abused titles would have meant nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Hoping for a release in 2017 and then I can ditch this game.
    So I can take it as nobody gets perm banned?

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    So I can take it as nobody gets perm banned?
    Haven't heard about any perma bans yet. Would be a bit silly to do that over something as minor as the Battle Arena. While I won't argue or contest my temp ban because they did what they said they would do. I hope they would take another look at this and try to figure out why people who have had accounts for years, people who play the game regularly, and people would almost always have premium would be willing to take this risk.

For me it was the system itself. This is not a ranking system that belongs in a PvE orientated game. So I started ditching because everyone else was doing it. I was never the first one to leave, nor did I leave simply because it was 5 v 6 from the start. I left because others left leaving me in an impossible situation and there would be literally nothing I could do to prevent myself from losing points besides ditching. So I ditched, because no matter whether I was the top player in my team in that instance, or the only person left, I was going to have my points taken away because there is no mercy system.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Haven't heard about any perma bans yet.
    Speaking of being banned were temp banned from PvP or straight up banned from PSO2?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Speaking of being banned were temp banned from PvP or straight up banned from PSO2?
    If you ditch arena, your account is banned from BSO2 and BSO2es.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I started ditching because everyone else was doing it.
    You don't get banned for "cause trouble of other players" (aka last 3 second ditch).

You get banned for disobeying Lord Kimura and defiling his game content.

The temp ban is a 818. I can't log into PSO2 at all over something minor like the Battle Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    If you ditch arena, your account is banned from BSO2 and BSO2es.

You don't get banned for "cause trouble of other players" (aka last 3 second ditch).

You get banned for disobeying Lord Kimura and defiling his game content.

Kimura needs to be fired. That is all I have to say about him. Why make a proper system if you can just ban everyone instead. I'm implying more than just the Battle Arena at this point.

They could keep their imaginary mobile type currency (500SG) as long as I get to keep my title and never be forced to play Battle Arena again for titles.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Mar 15, 2017 at 04:21 PM.

Don't be salty because you got temp banned for cheating, dude.