Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Yay, finally broke into S5. Got lucky with a four-win streak that sent me sailing out of A1, finally.

Now I just have to grind until Legend, then MOAR SG SCRATCH
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Some of you who ditch the game should be lucky they only temporarily banned you.

But I got to agree if this should be only PvP matter. If they want to ban, temp ban the players from PvP, not the whole game. Suspend them from the Battle Arena (and not from the game) should be the farthest they should do.

And of all this ban phenomena still doesn't put me on top 20 but instead the game decided to give me a straight -100 pts today. Crap.

I wouldn't be surprised if they perma banned someone and we just don't know it yet. That takes less effort than adding a APR penalty system.

Whoops.

They want to be hardcore serious but can't even put in the extra effort to do things right from the start.
    Spoiler!

At least I can take the time to sort of catch up on Warframe.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Mar 15, 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Either Lord KMR overestimated how popular their game is, or he is trying to win favor from "legit" players by mass banning.

The 818 phenomenal will be brought up on next arks station and majority audience will support him. All goes as planed.

Its funny how far people eager to go to justify their rotten behavior.

Wow, Sega got even more retarded. Additionally to the temporary ban apparently arena points will be set to 0.
    And while they claim it only applies to intentionally ditching it, they already stated before they have no way of distinguishing between intentional and accidental disconnecting / crashes.
    Since these are pretty frequent and bumped lists the period as a ridiculous 2 weeks, it seems you can easily get banned unless you have a really stable connection and your client never crashes.

But to lose all arena points ever even if you don't get perma-banned means there is very little reason to play AT ALL, EVER unless you are 100% sure you have a stable connection.

Sega is truly thorough in running BA into the ground the instant it was added.
    Well, at least that means we can expect backlash that much stronger and that much sooner.

I for once, am never gonna touch that shit cause the idea of losing all my progress because of Sega's lousy coding that causes me frequent 630s and crashes is just absurd,

This whole ban crisis seems like we're digging the salt mines until we hit China. I'm not saying that I agree with SEGA's tactics, but I just feel like I haven't heard anything good out of this thread for a while.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

There's nothing good atm because Sega shat themselves so bad, players(JP's included) are within their right are salty how Sega manage their goddamn game. Sega want's people to socialize and and play together and yet in a really forcefully inconvenient way for both old and new players.There's no party system and you get nothing in team pvp and that's just beyond retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    There's nothing good atm because Sega shat themselves so bad, players(JP's included) are within their right are salty how Sega manage their goddamn game. Sega want's people to socialize and and play together and yet in a really forcefully inconvenient way for both old and new players.There's no party system and you get nothing in team pvp and that's just beyond retarded.
    But I like Battle Arena, though... Sure, the circumstances surrounding it are pretty bad, but the mode itself actually plays okay despite its unbalancedness, not being able to join Ranked with friends notwithstanding.

Maybe having a very low temper makes me crazy. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Maybe having a very low temper makes me crazy. I dunno.
    There is nothing wrong with that. However, in this case, I think people should be allowed to be as salty as they want to be.

Anyway, something to note is that they might not have the means to block people from entering specific blocks or shared ships without turning off the servers first, like with title requirements for Expert Blocks. That's most likely why the bans affect the entire game.