Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Everything. It's good.

You can get SG with Battle Coins, by the way.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I want the outfit. My god, it's good. The Battle Sword camos is also fantastic. There's so much I want, I'm gonna need to beat up more people for Coins...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

what is the purple crystal on the restricted items ?

Only care for LA and SG. Can't change color of camos so blegh. No back to female outfits so no. Males are just oddly designed. So basically after I get 8.5k Battle Coins I'm done playing battle arena for the week. Which I'm sure I can get on my day off already have about 1.5 after only about, huh only keeps track of wins, deaths, and BC odd choice to not include kills & losses, 10-12 maps.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Just the unit for me (already got them) ..... now I just need Rina's Arm Unit, which the game refused to give it to me before ;w;
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The units would be pretty good, but we can basically buy austeres now. Buy rear + arm invade from visiphone, use nero and torana stones to turn them into austere, pick any half-decent leg 12* unit (Union for example) and you have what is easily the best unit set in the game right now. Everything else is redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    The units would be pretty good, but we can basically buy austeres now. Buy rear + arm invade from visiphone, use nero and torana stones to turn them into austere, pick any half-decent leg 12* unit (Union for example) and you have what is easily the best unit set in the game right now. Everything else is redundant.
    So it's between this and 12* Whitill, which is basically Saiki for 12s.

Or, if you want to hyper-spec, Austere Rear/Arm + Whitill Air.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 8, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Its 80 all atk + 80 dex iirc,the only drawback is that it gives zero HP or PP on top of it.
    what I wanna know is the PP and HP the blue shine gives ._.
    Yep. Can confirm its 150/5, since I bought it

It gives no attack, and has around 30 less defence and 1% less resists than izane rear. I think its worth the additional 5pp though.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Austere are not future proof as rings cannot be bound, and as such they are most certainly not the best unit set. Some classes make usage of multiple left rings, and if you play multiple classes that use the same attack stat affixes you most certainly want a full set of 12* such as Izane or Union. Although, it is true that Austere set + Izane or Union are great in terms of pure stats.

Izane or Union are definitely musts for Fighters and Hunters that wish to use Step JA, Step Jump, Hunter Gear Save, and weapon rings. If you have not tried having multiple left rings in usage at once, give it a try before dismissing it. Since Izane does not have any PP, you may affix attack and pp and forgot about any defensive affixes + hp because their base stats and resistances are extremely high. Izane's base is enough to make Limit Breaking safe for a majority of the content especially if you use Fornis Daggers too. Union is a solid all-rounder, so affix whatever you must to make it work for you.

The Whitill set is nothing more than a time-attacking set at this point. If you're going to bother affixing hp on these units, you should find another unit set, really. The set is quite poor in defense that HP added onto it won't be as significant for survival as adding hp to another unit set with higher defensive stats and resistances.

Honestly, the attack unit from the battle arena isn't that great. You're better off going for the hp/pp unit and just affixing attack + whatever to suit your needs. If you want to have higher DEX for whatever reason from the attack unit, go ahead. You'll make a great PSO2 golfer and force enemies to have damage that may range from 100-400 damage dealt against you as opposed to 300-400 damage dealt.

As a note, with 730ish DEX against PD with the Izane set those are where I'm getting my 100-400 damage numbers from. I'm only tracking these numbers from the same type of attack.

if only you could buy ray or izane arms
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama