Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    I currently have kaiser+orbit set (with an orbit weapon ofc) in your expert oppinions should i get this rear and a 12* arm like itsuki´s or whatever you reccomend or should i simply keep the ones i have? I dont plan on switching out the orbit weapón by the way.
    I was using this same set for R-atk character and switched for Izane Rear, Ray arm and kept Orbit (but I plan to throw it for something else later). While I lost a good chunck of PP, the additional survavibility/resistance vs Kaiser is priceless and it is very easy to affixe at least 11pp this days. This single unit did a huge change for me (as Ra, Gu and ... Su) when Ultimate ambduscia farming was still a thing. Adding Ray arm + ability III to the formula is cherry on cake. I don't regret my choice at all. Gunner with showtime have already a bunch of PP and Ra have tools for easy PP recovery in emercency case. If you have an Orbit weapon (I guess you have) for PP battery (I still use the launcher as my regular mobbing weapon) then you're safe imho. Just use PP drink and voila.

I wonder why sega have not yet released a counterpart for Gruzoras and Rina units btw...I want to update my units for my s-atk character (using Kaiser/Orbit) too but I can't find a satisfying (for me) combo despite I have a bunch of 12* (full Izane included). It's starting to be a problem because I can't use all the rings I want (step jump and step JA mainly). I hope they will relase a 15pp/40 atk for close combat soon :/

I feel like getting 60atk from all three unit's base stats is mandatory so I'd like to ask. If it's okay to abandon some defense for 20 extra satk, by going shine blue I'll be short of 20satk, so deadlist is a good substitute for the missing 20satk, but it has lower defense, so I'm asking if it's fine to abandon 20satk, my plan is to get 100atk per unit, by going Shine Blue/Deadlist or Izane arm/Izane leg

Anyone got a grind cap +1 yet?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Nothing yet.

Ugh! There are way too many variables to consider for the current set of units available, and I feel like I really need to nail something down before Dudu week next week. This sucks!

Inb4 Deus units take the place of Austere and become better than all of these choices.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Am I understanding this correct for arena booster potential for revolutio weapons?

1% dmg for every 50,000 dmg done (800,000 dmg for max)
    1% dmg reduction for every 300 dmg taken (4,800 dmg for max)
    1% pp consumption for every 100 pp used (1,600 pp for max)
    16% cap for all 3

Basically every time you meet one of those conditions you gain 1%. But chances are you're going to hit the max pretty quickly just by damage/PP usage.