Default [Guide] How to change your Player ID

You will need 3000 AC to do this.

After you login to whatever ship your on. Goto "Support Menu" (2nd option if not using the tweaker) and click "Change Player ID Name" (4th option in "Support Menu" if not using the tweaker).

Next Click the Middle Button (if using the tweaker it should say "Name Confirmation") to check if the name you want is available. (In the name confirmation menu the right button says return, and the left button says check)

After you have returned from that menu click the Left most button (says yes while right most says no).

(On the above ^ image it says that changing your player id costs 3000AC hence why i said you need 3000AC to do this which is about $30~ USD if you get AC via pso2es).

On the "Player ID Name Change" menu, Type the username you want and click the left most button (says confirm while right one says return)

On the "Player ID Name Confirm" menu, Make sure the ID you typed is correct AS YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT AGAIN and click the left button which says register (right button says return).

You should get a message that says your ID was changed successfully.

Now if you attempt to change it again you should get this message.

Side note: I did miss a screenshot for a message that popped up, so if anyone that does this can snag that message please post it here. Also if someone is willing to translate the text in full (in the images) in a post in this thread then please do so.

Also someone send this to bumped please.
    Last edited by Kamijou Touma; Mar 12, 2017 at 07:17 PM.

Image scheme belongs to AIDA

My question is....why would u want to change one's ID?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Maybe because they didn't realize that people see your id name instead of your character name by default on whispers and put embarassing names for IDs like mrpantyhose1337 or something .

Quote Originally Posted by Kamijou Touma View Post
    Side note: I did miss a screenshot for a message that popped up, so if anyone that does this can snag that message please post it here. Also if someone is willing to translate the text in full (in the images) in a post in this thread then please do so.

Also someone send this to bumped please.
    I can't snag the message cause I don't have any AC to spend (someone give me some already T_T) but I can translate the text :3

***Feed the kitty nyaa***
    Last edited by Izunyan; Mar 12, 2017 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Player ID's with numbers, example 29256978

I did change my Player ID for whatever reason. Good guide, as changing Player ID isn't so obvious even if this is whatever game with English, lol.

I knew you could change your ID, but didnt know is a 1 time only thing. I am curious about character names being a one time only thing now. It shouldnt be, but you never know S:

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I knew you could change your ID, but didnt know is a 1 time only thing. I am curious about character names being a one time only thing now. It shouldnt be, but you never know S:
    You can change char name how many time you want. In case you get tired of your losers and matois.