Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    For FiHu, Step JA Combo, Step Jump and Air Reversal are must-have rings as they let you do much many more things impossible without them, an example being able to Partisan Double correctly (better than all the FI weapons). Air Reversal is so that you don't lose your Dagger Gear if you get hit, as hitting the floor is a massive decrease to your DPS, and Step JA Combo is a no-brainer.
    I'd say you can make do with just step ja combo, depending on what you're using fighter for. TD's best PAs almost all have super armor, so you're very rarely going to get knocked down with them, and step jump isn't the most useful in boss eqs.

Step JA is amazing with the Double Saber as to not waste a point in DS Wind Parrying + consumption of gear and instead using step to dodge and immediately go back on the offensive. Step JA into a Tornado Dance is good too.

Step Jump is just great in general and works everywhere. It does allow for faster approaches to any enemy that's within a certain range without having to use a movement PA.

You really need to give these rings an actual shot in conjunction with the others to see their value. Can you live without them? You most certainly can. Can they dramatically change the way you play for the better? Possibly, but you won't know until you've actually had a 12* set with rings on each of them.
    Last edited by Bellion; Mar 16, 2017 at 09:08 AM. Reason: IDK

Figured I'd ask here over making my own thread. About the upgrade to Saiki till can get better units, what kind of affixes should I be doing on them and should I be extending them? I assume since its a stepping stone till I get better, I should probably only 3 affix them? I know people sometimes mention HP/PP craft but I never saw the option for that unless I need higher craft level or something.

Make a cheap one. Soul/Atk III/Spr III/Fever or something. Your money is best spent to build the real one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyvateil View Post
    Figured I'd ask here over making my own thread. About the upgrade to Saiki till can get better units, what kind of affixes should I be doing on them and should I be extending them? I assume since its a stepping stone till I get better, I should probably only 3 affix them? I know people sometimes mention HP/PP craft but I never saw the option for that unless I need higher craft level or something.
    Your choice if you want to extend if you'll feel you'd be lacking hp or pp (or to make them wearable at a lower level than vanilla saiki). HP and PP craft unlocking are available if you get your crafting level high enough. As for affixes 4s is pretty easy to do now. Soul/Stat3/Flict/Spirita or Stamina combo is easy to do now with extreceptors and gives decent balanced stats. Or even soul/stat3/spirit or stam/fever if you wanna be even cheaper
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Extending: Yes! Saiki are much, MUCH better extended. What you want is the special extension, which comes in three varieties: 100 HP, 10 PP, or a smattering of bonuses that is overall useless and should be avoided. My suggestion is, take as many 10 PP crafts as you feel comfortable with, but if you feel you'll have too little HP with 3x PP craft, craft one (or at most two) of your units for HP instead.

Special crafts come at level 3 and 8 of extension. The level 3 crafts are cheaper because you don't have to climb all the way to level 8, they do not offer as much defense but the bonus itself is the same.

Affixes: 3s is the lazy and cheap method. You can easily make a 4s unit without having to shell out a lot of money, especially now that the boost week is going on (but it ends after wednesday's maintenance so act fast!).

What I suggest is to affix soul/atk III/fever units, then upslot them into 4s with soul/atk III/flict/fever. This is because extreceptor fodder is much cheaper for 3s than 4s. I'll edit in a recipe for you in a few moments:

This guide assumes 3s soul receptor fodder is cheap (60k or less, current price on my ship is 42k). Also affixing using more than 2 pieces of fodder at a time is expensive so we will try to evade that except for the last step.

You need 3s units: soul/atk III/fever. If you don't have them, here's how to make them:

Spoiler!

Now if you do have them, here's how to upslot them to flict:
    Spoiler!

This combo creates units with 90 atk and 8 PP per unit (just from affixes), which is definitely not bad for less than 1m meseta each.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Mar 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

Thank you for the replies, its extremely helpful! The recipe will come in handy for sure, since I'm still not super efficient when it comes to affixing so this will help me in saving even more meseta. I also completely forgot boost week is ongoing so I picked a good time to get around to this.

Actually I made a rather obvious mistake - if you switch steps 1 and 2 around, then step 2 (the new step 1) won't need a soul receptor because you are only trying to affix a fever with a 100% success rate anyway. Saves you on a single soul receptor, which isn't a lot but it can add up. I wrote this while rather tired so you'll have to excuse me.

By "junk" I mean easy to affix abilities that are useless and have 100% affix rate, but I assume you already knew that.