Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Why bother doing something that makes sense when you can just throw pointless restrictions on everybody? That's the Sega way!

L/TMGNoDamageCap is coming! I see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Gunner/TMG only would of been too smart. Need to keep making the same mistakes over and over.
    I'm REALLY not a fan of removing a class's most interesting mechanic for other weapons. Gu is already way too mech gun centric.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm REALLY not a fan of removing a class's most interesting mechanic for other weapons. Gu is already way too mech gun centric.
    Seriously this.

damn near everything about Gu is centered around TMG. CT is one of the most versitile skills in the game. It'd be really shitty to make it TMG/Gu main only lol.

suggesting tmg only/gu main only is trying to level a city when you're trying only to remove a house. it's excessive.

If that's what it takes for GU mains to stop catching nerfs meant for GU subs, then carpet bombs away as far as I'm concerned.

Or instead of that, you can (try) to petition for giving CT damage-type specific multis???????

or weapon specific multis?

like can you guys really only think of sweeping and general changes that leave your GuHu and GuRa's unscathed????

????????????\

you can also like...

have marron deflate over time, to make it harder to chain marron? reduce teh damage of maron strike on all stages below the final stage, since it's the stage before final stage that most SuGu's use for damage good portion of the time if not the majority. idk. something?

i mean the sky is the limit on terms of how to approach a nuanced issue without collateral damage...

i'd appreciate not opting for less versitility in the class system for the sake of 1 or 2 classes lol
    Last edited by GHNeko; Apr 1, 2017 at 08:45 PM.

I am over half measures at this point. I want a solution that leaves absolutely zero possibility that we'll need to revisit this nonsense again. It's bad enough that Bravers and Summoners make better use of my core mechanic than I do. It's spit in the wound that said core mechanic gets kicked in the teeth while those classes scuttle off back to their OTP subclasses and leave me with my busted toys. But okay, you want an inventive solution? Okay, for GU sub, Chain Trigger now caps at...oh, I dunno...ten. Tch, this fucking Summoner bullshit's been cancer since day zero.

So you take it out on other classes because sega made TMGs and Gu main ass at using it's own core mechanic vs other classes?

that's retarded.

way to play crabs in a barrel.

Oh, please. It would be doing all of us a favor.

I'm not taking it out on other classes. I'm suggesting that Sega does what they already do with several other skills core to the class. Limit Break is Fi exclusive. Elemental Conversion is Fo exclusive. Combat Escape is Br exclusive. Shifta Strike is Te exclusive. So why do I gotta share?