Hello I have been playing pso2 for about a year now and something has been bothering me for a long time now. I always had to play pso2 using proxy since the beginning since everyone said you HAVE to use it. Now eventually I found out that you can play without it a month after I first started playing pso2. Around that time my friend who lives close to me also downloaded pso2 and she never downloaded a proxy so I thought it would work for me too. However whenever I tried playing without a proxy the moment i get ship unknown. Sometimes however the ships say its available but when i try logging in the ship with my ID, automatically I say a message saying i cant connect.

If I cant connect but my friend can who lives near me, why cant i connect? Is it related to the type of router I have? I really want to know why playing without proxies work for some people and not others like me.

If I have absolutely no way of fixing this... Can I get a list of proxies available that I can use? I don't want to use Telepype and get disconnected on every EQ I do and then getting a warning from sega....or worse... get banned for disconnecting too much...

I really hope someone will reply here for the sake of me and others who possibly dont want to use the Proxy plugin during EQ's