Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

I'm skeptical, to be honest. I was really hoping to go back to a proper sci-fi setting with robots and stuff for Episode 5. I get more than my fill of fantasy settings in this genre, but oh well, it is what it is.

so is Alma new race or?? just accessory random stuff? given its just the ears i see though idk

This could be an opportunity to give Matoi a new costume. Would be pretty awesome if Matoi is turned into a princess, imprisoned in a castle and we have to rescue her only to be told by Luther that she's in another castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Spoiler!

so is Alma new race or?? just accessory random stuff? given its just the ears i see though idk
    So, the original Claris Claes wasn't a fan of red and white, it seems.
    Last edited by loafhero; Jun 10, 2017 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    This could be an opportunity to give Matoi a new costume. Would be pretty awesome if Matoi is turned into a princess, imprisoned in a castle and we have to rescue her only to be told by Luther that she's in another castle.
    wow we going full mario here

Instead of going back killing aliens, we go for more fantasy shit.

This isn't the PSO I knew...
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Classic Phantasy Star, if you played them lol

Ah... This is going to be a nerf for a lot of things maybe, will update as it goes.

TPS unlimited tech range for some stuffs is viewed as a problem now.

Nerfing high damage PA/skill combos, buffing current skills and weapons.

HU: Buffing Guard Stance, buffing WL in general. Nerfing Vol to lower ATK but lower PP? Faster charge though. 9 other Partisan PAs getting buffed.

FI: Buffing knuckles's normal/step attack/PAs. Heartless lower PP or something

RA: WB nerf to 120% across the board during episode 5. Max level WB get more bullets, can pick how much you want to charge. Older bosses have their HP adjusted for this. Rifle PA and launcher gets buffed.

GU: Lower damage modifier for chain finish, but easier to do chain 100s and lower recast time. Class skill Chain Finish main class only. After change if you use TMG for chain it's about 80% of the current damage? Probably lower for everyone else. Buff for TMG PA and stuffs.

FO & TE: Increased recast time for compound tech? Tech custom higher dmg or something. Zanvarse nerf to can't double skill and latent. Reworking tree to allow multiple elements per tree.
    TE: Lower max level for wand skills and some support skills like the Shifta things.
    Rafo, Saba, Ilba, Raza, Sazan, Grants no more unlimited range.

BR: Shunka buff wwwww. Well 6 katana PA buffed but Shunka too. >_> Banish lower dmg modifier, higher PP. Sharp Bomber-0 increased PP, bow normal attack & the other PA gets buffed.

BO: Elemental Stance buff to have better modifier for off element. Boots buffed.

SU: Maron Strike nerf, lower damage, takes more hits to reach max bomb. Melon no longer blows up after the timer, but if you don't catch it in time still gonna blow up on you. Dear Master and Reserve Recovery buff.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 10, 2017 at 02:41 AM.

WOOO XIAO IS BACK!!!
    Spoiler!

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

mind blown
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

14* Tmgs with Yamato I figured that was were they would drop, I like Yamato so its fine by me wish there was a high res image of them can,t really see them that well.