Unhappy Arks Layer link for Nova English patch

Hello -

Im not sure if this has been addressed or not, but every time I go on Arks Layer to download the newest Nova patch it goes to a strange website with an image and text... and nothing downloads... (see image).

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 09.47.40.png

Any ideas? Or does anyone have the latest PS Nova english patch?

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 09.47.40.png

Thanks

You should try contacting AIDA directly, in this case. I'm not sure if that's a problem with the site or just something that they did.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I just tested it, and I get the regular MEGA download link.
    BUT.

"The file you're trying to download is no longer available."

That doesn't explain the sp00ky imaging, however.
    Last edited by Tymek; Jul 13, 2017 at 05:10 PM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Hi! Here's a brand new, working download link: https://mega.nz/#!yVp3DRSC!cIxvVK5bJ...iX8CO8Hht8G_lY
    It was compiled mere minutes ago! It corrects a bunch of things, and includes more materials that were translated.

(Via: SynthSy/Sirius-91)
    Last edited by Tymek; Jul 13, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Hallo! I'm not sure where you're trying to go from Arks-Layer that led you to my personal site (hence the "You shouldn't be here"). The Nova patch was originally hosted on my site, but all the links were replaced with MEGA links a long time ago. What were you clicking on to try to download the patch?

Speaking of the MEGA links though, they seem to have... died, for lack of a better term. The patch bot reuploads them so it wasn't an issue, I'll fix the links on Arks-Layer in a moment and keep an eye on them in the future.
    Wait, that's your site? Aren't there nicer ways of deterring people who accidentally go there?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]