Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And thank you to everyone else too. Anything helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Techer doesn't necessarily need rainbow anymore, though, since L/Wand Ele Change is a thing.

It's true, too many people don't give Gunslash enough credit. It's a perfectly usable weapon, and doesn't require any specialization; hell, you can literally take cookie-cutter Skill Trees and stick it onto a GS main. The main problem is that (like half the weapons in the game) other weapons are perceived as "better" than the alternative option and thus everyone defaults to them (Katana, Dual Blade, Rifle (vs. Launcher), and Sword are the main offenders off the top of my head). Gunslash also has the stigma of "it's universal, so it's automatically weaker than whatever specialized weapons are available to me", which is part of the reason why people don't even try picking up GS.
    I actually didn't see this comment. And that is totally true. I used to think that you HAD to use the other weapons that were basically just for your class. I never hated the other things though. I'll still pick one up and make use of it though. Screw stigmas!!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I plan on getting some gunblades for my characters simply to use when leveling other classes. Having a set of "Swiss Army knives" isn't necessarily a bad thing if you plan on using those knives a lot.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I plan on getting some gunblades for my characters simply to use when leveling other classes. Having a set of "Swiss Army knives" isn't necessarily a bad thing if you plan on using those knives a lot.
    That is very true.