Default Heart of Poumn(ruins message)

"Light make darkness, a pair exists, but it doesn't always exist.
    Reincarnation goes forever. The Rule is here.
    It Should be sealed. MUUT DITTS POUMN"...
    Does it make sense?
    I Wish I had enough time to study these unknown characters...

end of the capsule....found it in Ruin 1 near a white crystal monolite
    I did search the forum for information about it but found no topic that has a conversation about the weapon nor the capsule message
    there 5 topic mentioning the weapon but no informative posts

i know of the claw but i have yet to acquire it...so what i wonder is if its like the Sealed J-Sword and require X amount of kills to unlock.
    the Sealed J-Sword is insanely much harder to acquire though(1/12xxx kills)

since the claw is a 1 chance on 2 from Love Rappy...i'd think 100k-1 mil kills using the claw might be in order to unlock it ?
    full clear of Soul of a blacksmith quest is 246 kill(Forest Part Only)....so pretty much this....94 runs for 23k kill(if were to be the same as the Sealed J-Sword)..not accounting the Moths from the Monests
    407 Clear of the quest if 100k kills needed....4066 clear for 1 Mil kills(which is about the half the amount of runs needed to find the Sealed J-Sword)......my first theory is 100k to 1 Mil kill to unlock its dual wield power(if it exist)

my second thought would be using the hint of the messages differently as like this

Light make Darkness(i could think of Heart of Poumn as Light,while Morning Glory Claw is Darkness)
    a pair exist, but it doesn't always exist(Morning Glory atp is base on beat time)....so maybe the combination of the 2 is only possible at a specific beat time ?
    Reincarnation Goes Forever(Maybe Falz Altar location or the ring thing at the end of the fight ?)
    It Should be Sealed(can only think of Falz Altar Location and the place b4 entering the ruins after Vol Opt)

overall does anyone have ever try to turn it into a dual claw weap ?.....going to continue my ruin run now and check for more capsules for maybe more hint....going to update this post if i find more hints in the capsules...if not i just check the replies

EDIT:edit deleted....mistake on my part...was under shifta effect :S(if someone actually did read the edit b4 i remove the edit)
    Last edited by blood13666; Jun 9, 2017 at 03:28 AM.

Don't know what have you been smoking xD, but you exaggerated a simply good vs. evil (yin and yang balance) message into a magical combining weapons theory.

"Light make darkness(where there is good, there is evil), a pair exists(yin and yang), but it doesn't always exist(sometime evil prevails and vice versa).
    Reincarnation goes forever. The Rule is here.(self-explanatory)
    It Should be sealed(the darkness). MUUT DITTS POUMN"...(Poumn also known as Alis' Claw, referring to the heroine of Phantasy Star Alis Landale (she also appears in Phantasy Star 2 and 4)).

Also Poumn is already a dual wield weapon and i can not recall seeing any art or concept art referring to your combo idea.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

never smoken in my life :P.....suppose i just been overthinking it but i know of some games with hidden message that are hints to players

as for dual wield it definetly have the appearance of dual but i did read somewhere that it was acting like the other claws(3 hit combo) so that made me think the dagger like combo(6 or 7 hits ? forgot how many it was) had to be unlock.....probably should of hunted the weap first b4 starting theorize a capsule message :S....well thx for the info

Poumn is quite a silly looking weapon and would look even sillier when combined with a Morning Glory. I rarely saw someone using it, maybe some noobs or for some silly runs when you take only the uber l337 weapons with like EP1 S-Ranks or Egg Rappy drops. Actually i never liked it, the animation is slow and my Huney mostly got slapped before the second combo on ultimate.

I really doubt there is anything new to be found in PSO otherwise the beyond the wizards sleeve PSO crackers would have discovered it.

The only two weapons you can combine are Sange and Yasha, the others are mostly just upgrades with magic stones except Lavis since it changes the Class too (Saber, Dagger & Twin Saber).

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

poumn means palma, a planet from the algol star system where alis landale is from. muut and ditts refer to motavia and dezolis, two other planets from the algol star system. together they created a planetary seal on the profound darkness, the source of dark falz.

there is an easy way to get heart of poumn as a quest reward if you play online. this is easiest with 2 players.
    Get the perfect ending to gallons treachery, no one can get caught by ghosts or fail the trials.
    After you get the stone take it to the tekker before collecting the reward (who thinks of this?)
    Start a new quest of Rappy's Holiday solo.
    Do the subquest to bring the fruit to the Rappy.
    You get a pendant.
    Look at the pendant on the quest board 3 times (seriously who thinks to do that?)
    Pendant turns into a screw
    Give screw to rappy that likes machines
    He gives you a battery
    Get S rank on motorcycle game
    Use battery on the computer in the prize room
    Mystery Hunewearl appears and gives you Heart of Poumn.