Page 10 of 127 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast

too much work and meseta included, and i mean, A LOT, i dont really think it worths spending a fortune just so all 3 weapons can hit equally as hard when the actual diference in damage vs a specialzed unit will be hardly higher than 10-15%, and since you cannot use all 3 finishers togueter anyway, much simplier and easier would be to just affix the unit with the stats of the finisher you´re planing to use more in order to maximise its damage, without putting a knife to your wallet
    Last edited by Batty; Jul 8, 2017 at 12:40 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

So, technically speaking, what would be the absolute greatest possible affix for a weapon? Something insane and crazy involving Ether Factor and Astral Soul that would give you TONS of ATK across all three types?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    So, technically speaking, what would be the absolute greatest possible affix for a weapon? Something insane and crazy involving Ether Factor and Astral Soul that would give you TONS of ATK across all three types?
    Em ? there is no point go for ALL atk on weapons, since you use only one weapon at a time so its plain simple as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    about the unlock requeriments, it says "title" so unless they are a new kind of character only title it should instantly complete the CO with any character just like you can instantly unlock the lv 80 CO on any alt if you allready got the titles on another character
    You may have misunderstood what I meant. What I was wondering was how do we unlock the access to the CO and not how do we complete the CO.

Or do we get access to the CO after getting the titles ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Or do we get access to the CO after getting the titles ?
    Yes, after you get titles for each category (striking,shooting,tech)

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Why do people hate doing Astral/Returner but encourage to do Ether Factor?
    Because the mats for Ether Factor are stupid common and dirt cheap to attempt?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Am I the only one that's already been using hybrid affixes all this time on PSO2? It enables sharing of units between classes, and it especially benefits Braver, Bouncer, and Techer, since they already use multiple attack stats.

I'm just throwing my hu units and w/e weapons i have in storage and calling it a day. Huge 1000 degree cutter, gal tmgs and the quartz talis to experiment with.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Am I the only one that's already been using hybrid affixes all this time on PSO2? It enables sharing of units between classes, and it especially benefits Braver, Bouncer, and Techer, since they already use multiple attack stats.
    Me too since i play whatever class from time to time, and i use one unit set for 5 characters.

What would be a good hybrid affix in terms of stats for you guys ? Feels like it's hard to reach 100 for all with decent PP