Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070120 ... LastLast

well tbh i'm so used to the mouvement rings that they became indispensable for me, i'm mostly talking about L/Step JA combo, L/Step Jump and L/Air Reversal.+ the possible hero ring, makes it 4 slots
    So I don't mind sacrificing few PP and HP for them

Hero won't need step JA, because of the skill that makes your first attack count as JA by default.

Assuming we won't get a hero ring (and like I said, we might, we'll see), that means you need only 2 slots so it's doable.

They confirmed that there would be no Hero L rings, though? I remember that being one of the things mentioned in the private event things.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Hero won't need step JA, because of the skill that makes your first attack count as JA by default.

Assuming we won't get a hero ring (and like I said, we might, we'll see), that means you need only 2 slots so it's doable.
    oh that's cool, i didn't know about the first attack being JA by default
    well sadly i've checked the shop and it looks like Austere rear+arm are super expensive
    I will stick with qliphad since i had enough luck to drop them

I thought they said that they would be rolling out Rings for Hero over the course of EP5?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I thought they said that they would be rolling out Rings for Hero over the course of EP5?
    Considering there aren't any free fields at all, I doubt it. No new gathering mats means no new rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    Considering there aren't any free fields at all, I doubt it. No new gathering mats means no new rings.
    Just because there are no more new Gathering mats doesn't mean they can't make new Rings. Just tie a new Ring to an existing Free Field, and you're good to go.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just because there are no more new Gathering mats doesn't mean they can't make new Rings. Just tie a new Ring to an existing Free Field, and you're good to go.
    Or they could also release new mats as drops, like Pure Photons and Class Materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Or they could also release new mats as drops, like Pure Photons and Class Materials.
    they could always require you to farm 3 fields to make one ring then farm 2 to grind, they got lots of recycle options here

they could also be drops from successfully completing the ranked buster quests, the same way you get the mats for the effort ring from XQ
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif