Page 19 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119 ... LastLast

If I had that many Izane units I'd honestly just use Izane on every class and just affix to whatever else I felt I needed more. Atk/HP or Atk/PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    So, what do you think the recommend units would be?
    Austere rear+arm, Qliph leg.

Hero seems to have even less need for extra ring slots than other classes (no L Rings announced so far). So you should focus purely on stats. Izane seems counter productive - the class is based around counters and not getting hit, so instead of a heavily defensive set you should focus on PP (Austere) and all atk (Qliph, also Austere still).

Agree with Austere rear+arm still best combo for pp/atk/hp, leg i myself don't have qliph, union is also good option.

I think Auster rear+arm is
    60 ATK
    30 PP
    120 HP

While Qliphad rear+arm is
    70 ATK
    26 PP
    80 HP

So yeah if I am not wrong, austere set is still better in stats. But you'd burn 2 ring slots and we are not sure that Hero won't find several L-rings useful, plus hero will probably gets its own L class ring, like every other classes

Assuming I don't get a Zein Leg between now and Next Sunday....
    Zein Rear
    Zein Arm
    Union/Izane Leg (Still unsure which i'll do)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Been doing every event for the last several months. Still haven't seen a single Izane or Zein unit. Do they really exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Quichotte View Post
    I think Auster rear+arm is
    60 ATK
    30 PP
    120 HP

While Qliphad rear+arm is
    70 ATK
    26 PP
    80 HP

So yeah if I am not wrong, austere set is still better in stats. But you'd burn 2 ring slots and we are not sure that Hero won't find several L-rings useful, plus hero will probably gets its own L class ring, like every other classes
    Austere rear+arm is 60 atk 30 pp and 190(70+70+50 set) hp, and i don't think using 2 L ring instead of 4 with all 12 units, will be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Been doing every event for the last several months. Still haven't seen a single Izane or Zein unit. Do they really exist?
    Exist confirmed xD, tbh i looking forward for new 12 units were shown on pso2 station.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 17, 2017 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The first week of Deus, I got 5 Zein Arms, since then, not a single unit. During the last week of Where's the Chocolate, I got 2 Izane Legs and 2 Izane Arms, after that, nothing. The game just likes to mess with people, like how I got 2 Zenesis Tacts at the same time, neither of which was from CF.

i been trying to find a set of 3 12* units that can give at the least something close to the balanced stats of hp, pp and atk the austere arm.rear/union combo, the closest i been able to find is the qhili/qhili/zeinesis combo

austere/union (without crafting the units, set stats counted)

-265 hp
    -39 pp
    -85 all atks

qhilipad x2/zeinesis

- 200 hp
    - 30 pp
    - 85 atk

same atk values, it all comes if you´re willing to sacrifice 65 hp and 9 pp in favor of being able to use 2 more skill rings
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

You don't want to craft Austere since they have better stats uncrafted (unlike say, Saiki).

But yes, the set is far superior stat wise to any 12* currently in the game. All it boils down to is if better stats are worth it having less ring slots.

My answer is yes. This may change if we get hero L Rings, but we'll see about that yet. And frankly, in my opinion 2 L ring slots were enough for most classes even before Hero.