Page 115 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115116117118125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    Oh cool. So you link the same exact Swiki page that got you issued a 3 day suspension on reddit for misinformation, given that it even specifically mentions how much DEX is necessary for enemy levels to deal max damage variance up to 90%.

Man. You Americans are a special kind of stupid, let me tell you. It's no wonder y'all have no capability of touching world first content in MMOs, or in the case of PSO2, being acknowledged by the Parsing community we on the JP side keep track of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    You’re cute. So you think i got a 3 day suspension because i don’t stalk the subreddit and type every moment. Keep telling yourself that bud.

In any case, come back when you actually test what i told you to test.
    i need you bundle of sticks to argue in the DM's cuz like i dont feel like reading someone who got info wrong then corrected by someone else followed by s*** flinging back and forth. thanks
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you're forgetting that we also have higher base attack than we used to, and higher potential affixes. if the elemental attribute applied to the 90% minimum attack too, then it would mean a few more % down, but after the test i just did, the only variance is the weapon's base atk used to calculate damage. you still get the full 60% additional attack regardless of variance.
    I didn't say that base atk didnt matter, or that elemental atk was effected by weapon atk variance; just that maybe trying to close up the weapon atk variance after the ~+400ish atk most weapon types seem to have just gotten might be a good idea, and that getting (100%)weapon atk + (base weapon atk * elemental value * enemy elemental weakness modifier) might start to mean more now that we're getting these 15* things.

sure you can get atk from abilities and buffs, and the more pre-weapon atk you have will make variance and elemental weakness matter less as a result of being a lesser part of what's getting multiplied by the multipliers, but lightstream kinda threw all of that off a bit just now. Granted the way Lightstream looks, they'll likely stay as the strongest raw power weapons until -at least- whatever they make for the end-of-episode 6 gear; so it'll be likely that they will be giving us ways to catch up our non-weapon atk before they start giving us weapons with even more atk

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I didn't say that base atk didnt matter, or that elemental atk was effected by weapon atk variance; just that maybe trying to close up the weapon atk variance after the ~+400ish atk most weapon types seem to have just gotten might be a good idea, and that getting (100%)weapon atk + (base weapon atk * elemental value * enemy elemental weakness modifier) might start to mean more now that we're getting these 15* things.

sure you can get atk from abilities and buffs, and the more pre-weapon atk you have will make variance and elemental weakness matter less as a result of being a lesser part of what's getting multiplied by the multipliers, but lightstream kinda threw all of that off a bit just now. Granted the way Lightstream looks, they'll likely stay as the strongest raw power weapons until -at least- whatever they make for the end-of-episode 6 gear; so it'll be likely that they will be giving us ways to catch up our non-weapon atk before they start giving us weapons with even more atk
    even if we were handed weapons with 5000 atk right now, that would still only mean a variance down to 93.6% rather than 95.4%. i don't see critting being a necessity ever tbh.

it'll probably depend on how much more they keep pushing enemy hp; getting that last 4.6-6.4% atk more often over longer periods of time might eventually add up

now does that mean every hero needs to be juggleing r/crit strike striking or r/crit strike ranged constantly? probably not. but eh effort symbol is still a solid choice of right ring if you don't want to think about your right ring any more than you have to

and well, some places might see you use sword more or gun more, so it might still be beneficiary to have them around anyway; I guess
    Last edited by Zorak000; Mar 26, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    it'll probably depend on how much more they keep pushing enemy hp; getting that last 4.6-6.4% atk more often over longer periods of time might eventually add up
    you're still missing the fact that neither of those numbers are average damage, they are minimums. with 0% crit rate, the average for each scenario is 96.8% and 97.7%, or half of the boost you're talking about. if it were easier for all classes to reliably max crit without sacrificing SP/SSAs, then it would still be fine even for such a small bonus, but many classes don't have the SP for it or simply don't have ways to gain large amounts of crit chance without relying on a ring like crit field which has a cooldown.

yeah, you're right; I got a few things mixed up. the P.K rings would probably be the way to go if you're into ring juggling then, but otherwise effort symbol would probably still be the more recommendable general use ring. some of the others might have some individual application to unique circumstances but by the time you're considering those you probably know what you're doing.

I'm pretty hyped about hero's switch pas getting buffed. Before I knew how to play hero I was switching weapons a lot and it was a lot of fun (albeit not as much having high dps by using the right pa for the situation).
    I hope switching weapons with those pas becomes viable.
    Then again, hero's highest single target dps / dpp is from the Talis combo with Racer of Edge and the highest dps on tmg without counter is Moment of Trick so maybe not much will change after all.

I still wonder why there is no L/Hero Boost Keep ring or L/Hero Boost Accel ring yet.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I still wonder why there is no L/Hero Boost Keep ring or L/Hero Boost Accel ring yet.
    Damn, especially for the fact that Hero doesn't have its own ring besides Effort Symbol, this makes a lot of sense. Now I want it

Has anyone tried the balance changes yet? I'm curious how the Rising Slash distribution change is.