Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I have trouble visualizing how the fodders are supposed to look like.

Won't you need at least one Modulator + Factor Catalyst fodder? And considering Factor Catalyst has a 10% chance to affix and you're upslotting - good luck with the RNG.

I know it's doable, I just have my doubts about the price.
    https://puu.sh/wFpsP/a15bc8572b.png 47%(57% with boost)
    And upslot Factor Catalyst 10% drops to 7%, why people even doubt it.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 9, 2017 at 09:03 AM.

57% chance for a fodder that costs like 1.5m per attempt. And you need 4. So statistically speaking, you blow over 10m just for fodder preparation.

Yeah, that's what I meant about the price.

EDIT: Made a mistake, corrected values after fixing it.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Jul 9, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

85/11: apprentice soul + modulator + doom break + spirita III + spirita boost. Spirita boost is currently cheap and affordable (or was last time I checked, maybe the prices skyrocketed since then), feel free to replace it with Noble Stamina if you'd rather have +50 HP but -2 PP.

Ability III replacing spirita III makes this a 100/7 unit, but I'd rather have 4 more PP than just 15 more atk here.
    okay, mind sharing price for this ? with affix simulator url and price. i jsut wonder if 3s modulator upslot is high price, then what about 5s modulator.

The cost as I calculated it isn't from modulators, it's from all the +40%s. They're not free you know.

My recipe isn't using 5s modulators, the final affix is upslotting from 4s. As a side effect it can be done only during boost week or else you risk a 88% chance. Good thing we have it soon and the recipe was made assuming that, eh?

I'll provide affix simulator images and cost in a few hours, I have them saved but not available to me right now.

Okay, here we go.

Here is a recipe for basic 85/6 all atk 4s units, for about 5.5m each.

If you want to upgrade them using Spirita Boost, Noble Stamina or whatever, here is a recipe that upgrades the 4s above, for about 7m + whatever you're willing to shell out for the booster. This is full cost, not just partial cost for creating (some, not all) fodders.

Also here's my hint for you: drop the attitude. Arada was able to answer Don Quichotte's question in a constructive manner, but all you achieve with your looking down at others stance is making sure they ignore you instead.

If we're going to pretend we're doing it in a boost week, I'll show you how cheap it can go with a not very high risk.
    (Don't forget to add boost week, I saw it's deactivating it in the links below)

I'll give the final affix so that you can visualize what we're targetting.
    http://tinyurl.com/y9y38424

Then all the fodders, there are 4 different ones:
    Apprentice Soul + Modulator (http://tinyurl.com/yc4yxrzy - It's using a +30% affix booster)
    Factor Catalyst + Apprentice Soul (http://tinyurl.com/y9yrx9f2 - Still using a +30% affix booster)
    Factor Catalyst + Modulator (http://tinyurl.com/ybsce9d8 - Still using a +30% affix booster)
    Factor Catalyst + Ether Soul (http://tinyurl.com/yddwry54 - For that one, I'd recommend using a +40% affix booster but you can continue with +30% if you wish, the chances are bad either way)

Is it still that expensive now?
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Okay, yeah. That does count as reasonably priced - about 7-8m from eyeballing it + elegant stamina (4m right now I believe). Though the final 92% chance on ether factor might be too low for some, but that's up to individual preference. Mine's got a 98% which isn't 100% either after all.

Okay, yeah. That does count as reasonably priced - about 7-8m from eyeballing it + elegant stamina (4m right now I believe). Though the final 92% chance on ether factor might be too low for some, but that's up to individual preference. Mine's got a 98% which isn't 100% either after all.
    Finally you got it, i am not looking down, just want to show how Ether Factor crucial in current meta for all class affixes, and its not hard as Astral Soul at all. Also dont forget you still can farm most expensive affixies like modulators, they drop pretty often at low slots.
    P.S. Thx Arada for fodder urls.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 9, 2017 at 01:21 PM.

Thankfully I already have some old 100 t 70 s and r units from my techer so I'm pretty much set.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    92%, 48%, 58%

Is it still that expensive now?
    No, it's dirt cheap. Subarashiku un ga nai na... kimi wa.

Especially 特殊能力(HP&PP/2)which is 18-20mil on Ship 2, Gambate.
    Last edited by ralf542; Jul 10, 2017 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.