Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,263 of 1263

So I decided to give the Adel weapons a shot since I don't have anything better for Hr. They give you a pretty massive increase to hero time duration. To the point that I'd say it's actually worth turning it on purely for the atk buff, even if you aren't about to reach a chance for burst damage.

According to the Swiki, you literally double your total time in hero Time using Adel weapons. I was able to go the full 90s countering everything of Sodam, so that whole halving Hero gauge usage is really good in that regard. Same for Hero Refresh cost being cut in half. While not helping that CD, you can easily pop a Refresh for the 45, then Time for 60-100 seconds depending on your dodging.

It is definitely an amazing weapon to throw to an Alt, but can't say I'm certain how it squares up with otherweapons on the high end of 15s.

Quote Originally Posted by B00mt00b View Post
    According to the Swiki, you literally double your total time in hero Time using Adel weapons. I was able to go the full 90s countering everything of Sodam, so that whole halving Hero gauge usage is really good in that regard. Same for Hero Refresh cost being cut in half. While not helping that CD, you can easily pop a Refresh for the 45, then Time for 60-100 seconds depending on your dodging.

It is definitely an amazing weapon to throw to an Alt, but can't say I'm certain how it squares up with otherweapons on the high end of 15s.
    essentially these weapons came a little too late, had these released way sooner (replaced Demonia etc) then they would have had their time to shine. They were basically camo's on release. however, if for some reason you refuse to use Ayer for alts, I guess this is a good alternative. Phantom weapons are essentially the worst vs Hr/Et's weapons. Hr/Et's weapons aren't bad, just theres better choices already out there
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers