Page 62 of 127 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    no.
    So would I need to insert another PA inbetween the swap PAs? Or do I have to cycle through all the PAs before swapping?

will update the first post with Skill Build and DPS info this upcoming weekend, been busy.

if you guys got any recommended builds please suggest them, not for my sake but for others to use

Victory shout is not for pp, that's just the cherry ontop. With Ja Reload or even normal reload or sword weapon action it's redudant, so Victory Shout's sole purpose is Aggro.

Flashguard is important. Not just that Hero is somewhat squishy but Hero Boost means you lose a lot of damage every time you get hit for a certain % and taking less damage or having more HP means you are less likely to lose near 60% damage.

Speaking of which, is there any verified value for the %? I heard it's 20% but that was just hearsay.

Victory is a free 35 pp at max for what, .2 seconds? It is not redundant or comparable to tmg reload or sword gear action. During a boss, yeah, ok, but anytime there is more than 1 target, no, sorry but no. It's a War Brave without damage bonus, but still has its purpose. If you see it as aggro only, you're doing it wrong. Who the hell needs 400% aggro as a Hero, or any aggro at all?

Flashguard is nice, but any current boss in XH will laugh at you for taking it and expect it to not drop. You can get it maxed, which is what im doing now so I can squeeze more atk on my izane units, but this, "Oh, it can be the sole factor of you keeping Hero Boost", is such crap. Fi/hu with Izane and Fornis Daggers can do that, easily, avoiding things that will one shot shit DURING massive hunter. If you have like, 2400 hp, the yeah, hero flash guard will be as good as you say in current high end content.

It's been 20% forever, I wouldn't say over 25%. Either way, for both of our statements, nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post
    Victory shout is not for pp, that's just the cherry ontop. With Ja Reload or even normal reload or sword weapon action it's redudant, so Victory Shout's sole purpose is Aggro.

Flashguard is important. Not just that Hero is somewhat squishy but Hero Boost means you lose a lot of damage every time you get hit for a certain % and taking less damage or having more HP means you are less likely to lose near 60% damage.

Speaking of which, is there any verified value for the %? I heard it's 20% but that was just hearsay.
    It is 20%.

Which means if you have ~1000 HP, you'd be investing 10 points in flash guard for an attack that would normally hit you for 200 to not break your boost.

Victory shout is just kinda bad in general. if the PP recovery was a percent like tactics trap it could see some use, but 35 pp isn't all that great considering you're probably going to be doing something else to get more pp back afterwords anyway.

Is gigrants 0 secretly op for gear building, or no?
    Any offensive techs have any potential at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is gigrants 0 secretly op for gear building, or no?
    Any offensive techs have any potential at all?
    The gear gain penalty is per hit, so no, gigrants isn't any better than any other tech. Most of the dps Techs in general have nice pp efficiency with the Tech PP Save skill, but I don't think many of them out dps anything else you can do with talis except maybe gimegid, ragrants and ilbarta maybe.

The negative talk about Victory Shout seems strange with Buster Quests about to come out. Is it seriously not worth one SP to help keep enemy aggro off of buster towers and buster piles?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The negative talk about Victory Shout seems strange with Buster Quests about to come out. Is it seriously not worth one SP to help keep enemy aggro off of buster towers and buster piles?
    Well, when I try playing Hero on TD3 last time ..... BrandNewStar is enough to aggro mobs (thanks to long range and some AoE) .... and I believe BrightnessEnd can do it too.

If you have 1 spare SP left, probably all right to get it at lv1.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt