Page 32 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282 ... LastLast

well from alma explain about it omega is like a dream world that akashic record created. it isn't aether that can created phantom is photon. mother jus fix it out how to use it to summon thing and name it aether but is basicly photon.alma said photon can be anything everything but you just don't know how to use it and omega is a birth place of photon
    Last edited by oratank; Jul 26, 2017 at 04:32 PM.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Its a boi.
    You're sure? She is wearing the Female Hero Outfit, also though hard to notice she do has extra Fat on her Upper Body.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    well from alma explain about it omega is like a dream world that akashic record created. it isn't aether that can created phantom is photon. mother jus fix it out how to use it to summon thing and name it aether but is basicly photon.alma said photon can be anything everything but you just don't know how to use it and omega is a birth place of photon
    Pretty sure it was established that aether is photons which evolved after being isolated in a different universe. Xiera suggested that Omega's embodiment is explained by aether after the Earth arc, which Alma guessed was probably the reason why and went to explain further that aether and photons has fused together. And because photons are part of the akashic record, it likely took in aether's powers as well.

It implies that Omega didn't physically exist prior to the introduction of aether. It existed as a dream made up of various events in the universe's history.

so pd just break out of time loop by leap into akashic record and start to eat it thanks to us make pd have to run for her life .

yeah thousand years of photoner and arks cann't fix it out how to deal with it but a weapon from a school girl from another dimension with knowledge of photon for a week can make pd on the run

the name of claris claes is a photon inside alma that became her double personality a personal that kinda good at fighting as photon user so somehow has send own name as claris claes and now turn into alma's photon body. ok now this name really suit for claris claes 3
    Sounded more like they made a mistake on allowing PD to absorb aether from MC's DS, which gives PD the chance to get out of the time loop. It worked on Falzes, but doing it on PD itself is absurd, I guess Xiao sorta miscalculated on that part.
    test

stratos is really adorable but fucking short we still don't have enough loli on oracle or something ?
    I don't think she's a loli. She seems more like Sara in that she has the curves of a grown girl but wasn't lucky enough to be taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    You're sure? She is wearing the Female Hero Outfit, also though hard to notice she do has extra Fat on her Upper Body.
    I hope so. Loli/shota ratio in this is kinda unbalanced. Well, with Heroes now, its an unbalanced game overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    same question, i skipped practically the whole intro because i wanted to test the new class and they werent letting me get out of the bridge, and i though that i would be able to rewatch it later the same way one could rewatch the begining of ep4 after AIDA translate it, but i cannot find a way to do so :c
    Not sure why no one is answering this question, but yes, once you get far enough, the cutscenes can be viewed again from the Ep 5 Story menu.

Oh, boy. I think all of Alma's cutscenes so far have been really head-hurting.

First she struggles to explain how people really use Photons, the complicated way she explains Omega's existence, and now she reveals that Alma and Claris Claes I were two personalities sharing the same body but you could still call either Claris Claes anyway.

On the other hand, I got a laugh out of Alma's nicknames for Regius and Maria (Gii-kun and Rii-chan)

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Oh, boy. I think all of Alma's cutscenes so far have been really head-hurting.

First she struggles to explain how people really use Photons, the complicated way she explains Omega's existence, and now she reveals that Alma and Claris Claes I were two personalities sharing the same body but you could still call either Claris Claes anyway.

On the other hand, I got a laugh out of Alma's nicknames for Regius and Maria (Gii-kun and Rii-chan)
    Working personality and Carefree everyday life personality huh?
    I can imagine both Gi.... I mean Regius and Maria has a hard time handle Alma

Other things to say about Kazanboshi's latest translated cutscenes:

- Despite Alma's ability to use ZA WARUDO, when it comes to combat, Alma says that Matoi is still stronger than Alma. So, yeah. Matoi is the strongest Claris Claes. Considering that Matoi can assist Alma with her time stop probably means that Matoi will learn how to stop time too, making her even more OP.

- Turns out, Xiao's personality (or part of it anyway) was based of Sara, presumably when Xiao fused a small part of him to little Sara in order to save her life in the past (which was also the reason why he can read Sara's mind too... sheesh, respect the girl's privacy, will ya?). I don't think he inherited Sara's tsundere traits but I can definitely see that he got his sassiness from her. I guess before that, Xiao was stoic and emotionless like Xion was most of the time.

- Would have actually liked to see Xiao patting Sara on the head instead of him saying that he did.

- Lastly, Alma orb chair as an LA when?!