Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    LOL banish arrow is KILL pack it up, it now does like 25% of total damage compared to ~140% from before, not to mention it now costs 50PP compared to the previous 20.

RIP in PP consumption
    I second this statement!

Banish Arrow is literally hot-trash right now; like, it's not even worth using anymore...

Honestly, if SEGA increased the PP consumption from 20 PP to 30 PP, along with nerfing the original damage from 140-percent to 100-percent -- then, pretty much, everyone would of been okay with that.

Instead, they managed to cripple TE/BR, BR/HU, and BR/RA's Bullet Bow bossing capabilities to a whole another caliber.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    I second this statement!

Banish Arrow is literally hot-trash right now; like, it's not even worth using anymore...

Honestly, if SEGA increased the PP consumption from 20 PP to 30 PP, along with nerfing the original damage from 140-percent to 100-percent -- then, pretty much, everyone would of been okay with that.

Instead, they managed to cripple TE/BR, BR/HU, and BR/RA's Bullet Bow bossing capabilities to a whole another caliber.
    How BrHu is crippled?

Shunka buff we episode 2 again
    :^]
    Ship 02
    Grace Hu/Fi 80/80, He 80
    Jazz Br/Hu 80/77
    Skorne Fo/Te 75/75, Ra/Gu 75/75
    Rex Diablos Fi/Hu 75/75

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    How BrHu is crippled?
    Those weird people that use bow as BR/HU maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Those weird people that use bow as BR/HU maybe.
    Ya, spooky.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Ya, spooky.
    I'll spook you.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Did anyone test whether Fomel and Barant share the 2 min cd or if they now have independent cds? Have yet to install on my new comp to figure out myself
    They are all on the same cooldown, unfortunately.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

rip ra vs gracia sat cannon before 50k per hit to 40k end attract 75k to 40k :/

Katana Braver here, did a couple of quick tests on Bal Rodos to see what a buffed Shunka was like (I only joined late into EP4, so I never saw it's EP3 glory days) and was pretty underwhelmed by what I found. It's certainly possible I could have messed up and missed the weak point on some Shunka hits or something, so don't take my word on this alone.

Tests were done in Weak Stance + Katana Combat, but without activating katana gear.

Sakura0 + Gekka: 5 rotations to kill (1,232,738 dmg) in 10 seconds (apparently) [185 PP total]
    Tsukimi + Gekka: 7 rotations to kill (1,265,630 dmg) in 12 seconds (apparently) [175 PP total]
    Shunka-shunran: 3 uses to kill (1,310,490 dmg) in 15 seconds (apparently) [90 PP total]

I say 'apparently' after the times because a comparison of the frame data would be more exact, and I don't know what the new Shunka's frame data is (since I think it was supposed to have been made faster than before)

Shunka seems very good damage per PP at least!

Brilliant Ragrants 3 increases the tech's power by up to whopping 800% now. Considering ragrants is about 1200% base damage, that's roughly +66% damage increase. Might be worth looking into instead of the old favorite Concentrated Ragrants.

Might also help soften the compound tech nerf a little.