Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    This. A hu sub contributes to your damage much better than a fi one.

If your damage is low, there could be several causes for that (skill tree, equipment, playstyle) but class selection is not one of them. At the very least not the sub - bouncer is considered one of the weaker classes nowadays, but you can still make it work.
    imo Bouncer is very strong class, with KR type-0 especially.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    imo Bouncer is very strong class, with KR type-0 especially.
    I thought we were talking about Boots?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I thought we were talking about Boots?
    I think he was talking about Bo in general, with boots its also strong just need some experience to use vinto effectively.

Speaking of which, Plasis Arion is available this month via Material Zero Exchange, but be prepared to grind your ass off for it.
    How can I get one.. the site says it has something to with ES ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    How can I get one.. the site says it has something to with ES ??
    You have to play PSO2es Emergency Quests to get the Plasis Arion. It can drop on Extra Hard difficulty EQs, but can also be purchased by acquiring 20 of an item called "Material Zero", which drops in XHEQs. You can get an Arion in a single EQ if you have sufficiently geared alts and play all of them.

I would buy it, but I'm saving up for the Twin Daggers, Nesis Arion.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You have to play PSO2es Emergency Quests to get the Plasis Arion. It can drop on Extra Hard difficulty EQs, but can also be purchased by acquiring 20 of an item called "Material Zero", which drops in XHEQs. You can get an Arion in a single EQ if you have sufficiently geared alts and play all of them.

I would buy it, but I'm saving up for the Twin Daggers, Nesis Arion.
    XHEQ's in ES also?? or the main PSO2 ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    XHEQ's in ES also?? or the main PSO2 ??
    Emergency Quest in PSO2es. Every other week, there's an Emergency Quest where you fight a rare boss. These typically last for a few hours at a time per day, and have rewards unique to PSO2es that you can't get in PSO2, such as exclusive equipment and equipment affixed with Soul Receptor and Extreceptor.

Gear you can only get in PSO2es include the Rigid and Lead series of Sub Units, and rare All Class weapons with Innate PAs, such as Selc Flotz, a 10* All Class Jet Boots with Strike Gust built in. The Rig, Sigma, and Arion series of weapons are also exclusive to PSO2es.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 12, 2017 at 10:38 PM.

Why not um just use both bouncer weapons?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Why not um just use both bouncer weapons?
    why hasn't sega gave JBs more PA's yet? thats the real question

Because Hero is what SEGA envisioned Bouncer being, but failed tremendously.