Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Derp. My bad. My first response was going to be grinding fodder though.

Neat!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Account-Wide Aesthetics: The feature you've been waiting for! Use the same Cosmetic Ticket twice, and every character on your account will be able to use it! It has yet to be explained exactly what Tickets this feature covers, but Accessories have been confirmed to work.

they also said hair style too.the word it use is エステチケットwhat is the meaning of this all ticket that use in Aesthetics room? that whould include layer wear too :/

http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2017/07/170713a.html

Why do I feel like the account wide thing will make accessory cost more due to the "usefulness" of buying two......
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

You know with that whole Account-Wide Aesthetics I wonder if they will do something for all those bonus scratch exclusive items, you know like the Beast Faces people wanted or accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Why do I feel like the account wide thing will make accessory cost more due to the "usefulness" of buying two......
    i think most people always buy more than three ticket :d

edit: sorry i quote the wrong one
    Last edited by oratank; Jul 13, 2017 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i think most people always buy more than three ticket :d
    Bonus scratches people can't get more. They are limited to however many are available in the bonus scratch. Which is why people only got one male and one female Beast face they couldn't get more and only two characters max could have a Beast face, only one male and one female.

Just saying, if you're gonna lug Vraolet everywhere, you might as well get the Fortunate Omen Charm and be done with it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just saying, if you're gonna lug Vraolet everywhere, you might as well get the Fortunate Omen Charm and be done with it.
    All that does is make it so you don't need to equip the Vraolet, you still need it in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    [*]Exchange Shop Update: Some nifty new stuff from spinoffs are coming! Trade in [EPISODE 0 Material] to get Layered Wear based on Gettemhart and Melphonsina from the "Phantasy Star Online 2: EPISODE 0" manga! Trade in [Weapono! Material] to get special items based on the PSO2es web comic "Weapono!"[/LIST]
    Good thing I put my order in for the manga. Can have Melphonsina clone now?